inTank Media Baskets

Weeber's 12 Gallons of Sexy Awesomeness!

weeber

animalmaster6
just a guess. i just got a pm from a member here who has some super sweet blue algae frags ready for me and others so hopefully i will be able to get some. fingerscrossed also i will be takeing the secon screen off and i will have some comparison shots. B)

awesome!

We need TONS of pichurs!

FTS and all! :D

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the tank really has not changed much except my water melon palys are opening again and there is a new small polyp on the grandis. i did however find two muchrooms that i thought were lost forever but im not sure i can reach them. :(

animalmaster6
the tank really has not changed much except my water melon palys are opening again and there is a new small polyp on the grandis. i did however find two muchrooms that i thought were lost forever but im not sure i can reach them. :(

How do you like your Flower Anemone?

How do you like your Flower Anemone?

he pretty awesome the sexies love him and once he finds a good spot he hardly ever moves, but on the sad note i might have to take him out when i get more corals because he takes up a large amount of realestate. right now he is safe right now but when i do get rid of him my sexies will probably hate me.

animalmaster6
he pretty awesome the sexies love him and once he finds a good spot he hardly ever moves, but on the sad note i might have to take him out when i get more corals because he takes up a large amount of realestate. right now he is safe right now but when i do get rid of him my sexies will probably hate me.

I was thinking of getting one for the 125G. Do you think it would eat a 1 inch Greenbanded Goby?

On the front page, your thread title appears as this....

"Weebers 12g's of sex..." :lol:

I think it was right... :eek:

NICE tank!

I was thinking of getting one for the 125G. Do you think it would eat a 1 inch Greenbanded Goby?

im not sure because they are both from the same area but it might be a possibility but i dont think it will happen. i was gonna get some for this tank but i got the flasher wrasse instead. i might take him out after awhile because he bullies my yasha but it is not to much of a problem as of now. if i do i will probably get a couple of native small gobies like the green bannded or tiger gobies. :) it seems like u want to put alot of small fish in this large tank.

animalmaster6
im not sure because they are both from the same area but it might be a possibility but i dont think it will happen. i was gonna get some for this tank but i got the flasher wrasse instead. i might take him out after awhile because he bullies my yasha but it is not to much of a problem as of now. if i do i will probably get a couple of native small gobies like the green bannded or tiger gobies. :) it seems like u want to put alot of small fish in this large tank.

Im all for small gobies! :) lol Was thinking of getting a Tiger Goby too.

Do you want me to post my rough draft of my fish list on my tank thread?

Im all for small gobies! :) lol Was thinking of getting a Tiger Goby too.

Do you want me to post my rough draft of my fish list on my tank thread?

tiger gobies are pretty cool i first started liking them when i saw my first one at the beach but sadly i could not catch it because i could not hold my breath long enough. go ahead and post it on ur thread i would like to see it. :)

animalmaster6
tiger gobies are pretty cool i first started liking them when i saw my first one at the beach but sadly i could not catch it because i could not hold my breath long enough. go ahead and post it on ur thread i would like to see it. :)

Your lucky you have all the small native gobies! Is Ft.Lauderdale near West Palm Beach

On the front page, your thread title appears as this....

"Weebers 12g's of sex..." :lol:

I think it was right... :eek:

NICE tank!

ROFLMAO

and thanks alot because i love ur twenty gallon u have some nice colors on ur corals

Your lucky you have all the small native gobies! Is Ft.Lauderdale near West Palm Beach

yah but i have only seen the tiger goby so far but once i get dive certified i will probably see more. Ft. lauderdale is about 30-45 minutes from west palm.

animalmaster6
ROFLMAO

and thanks alot because i love ur twenty gallon u have some nice colors on ur corals

yah but i have only seen the tiger goby so far but once i get dive certified i will probably see more. Ft. lauderdale is about 30-45 minutes from west palm.

My grandmother lives in Hope Sound. I small town in West Palm.

Fish list is up!

animalmaster6
i saw the list and i like it. :)

Thanks! It means a lot!

I posted areally important question on it!

MUST HAVE MORE GOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

animalmaster6
yah here we have teacher work day which i dont think they really do work. ;)

imo Proffessional Day is just a day were teachers play golf. lol

It's supposed to rain tomorrow though :happydance:

Archived