Coral Vue Hydros

Weeber's 12 Gallons of Sexy Awesomeness!

weeber

Your tank is very awsomeee i love it, could you do me a list of what livestock you have got it all seems very nice :)

sure ill try but i have to wait until after lacrosse and also at that time ill post an fts. :)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
sure ill try but i have to wait until after lacrosse and also at that time ill post an fts. :)

Lot of lacrosse! lol

I really like lacrosse! Great Sport!

I would've been playing it but all the jerks in my school play lacrosse and none of my friends do surprisingly -_-

Can't wait fo9r the FTS! :happy:

And check out my 125G tank thread. You'll be happy :happy:

Lot of lacrosse! lol

I really like lacrosse! Great Sport!

I would've been playing it but all the jerks in my school play lacrosse and none of my friends do surprisingly -_-

Can't wait fo9r the FTS! :happy:

And check out my 125G tank thread. You'll be happy :happy:

yah my school lacrosse season started this week so now on tuesdays and thursdays i have 2 practices but it is still fun and gives me sometin to do. and im checkin out the thread right now. :)

animalmaster6
yah my school lacrosse season started this week so now on tuesdays and thursdays i have 2 practices but it is still fun and gives me sometin to do. and im checkin out the thread right now. :)

awesome!

Big update on my 12G tank thread in a minute!

Check out the 125G tank thread yet?

yah im glad u chose that color is the the wall painted yet.

i placed an order at reefcleaners.com yesterday for some sanils, pods, and some cheato. john was very friendly in fixing some of my problems. :)

animalmaster6
i placed an order at reefcleaners.com yesterday for some sanils, pods, and some cheato. john was very friendly in fixing some of my problems. :)

Yay :happydance:

Pics when they come in?

John is the best!

When will your pico be ready for the flaming prawn goby?

i put him in next weekend.

and a bit of an update. i came home from orlando today for a bit of a surprise and that is that my flasher wrasse decided to take a trip just like me only his trip was much shorter and a bit worse than my destination. he decided to live in the back chamber and right now he does not want to come out. :(

hurricanefan1281
i put him in next weekend.

and a bit of an update. i came home from orlando today for a bit of a surprise and that is that my flasher wrasse decided to take a trip just like me only his trip was much shorter and a bit worse than my destination. he decided to live in the back chamber and right now he does not want to come out. :(

thats too bad about the flasher but at least u get to put the goby in next week!

Dude Im glade that it was just the to the back chamber. I was thinking you where about to say carpet surfing.

well i got him out after numerous failed attempts and tons of frustration because i was missing the super bowl but i eventually caught him nd he looked just fine. on another note this morning i found a flat worm omgomgomg and i took it out imeadiatly and did some reasearch to see if it was a bad type or a good type but after no avail i just decided to dump him just in case. so does anybody no of a good site to ID flatworms?

animalmaster6

Good thing bout the flasher!

I think Chucks Addiction has some good Id's.

SeahorseDreams' website has a really good ID section! I use it a lot! It's Lionfishlair.com

well i had another scare today when i found my yasha goby in the back chamber as well. luckily i was changing the filters pads out others wise i might not have found him but any ways i decided enough is enough and put some porch screen over the tank because next time i might not be so lucky and until i can find some bird mesh ill have to use the screen. my main concern is what could causing the fish to do this.

have you ever watched them while the lights change. this can sometimes scare or statly them into jumping out of panic. other wise one may be chashing the others and it a good place to hide. back be for my tank crashed my sexy shirmp would dive the overflow just like the smaller clown. to get away from that ########## of a clown i had them with.

have you ever watched them while the lights change. this can sometimes scare or statly them into jumping out of panic. other wise one may be chashing the others and it a good place to hide. back be for my tank crashed my sexy shirmp would dive the overflow just like the smaller clown. to get away from that ########## of a clown i had them with.

i have never seen them startle when the lights turn on and off and i know that my yasha goby did not scare my flasher wrasse into the back chamber.

Archived