Cultivated Reef

Weeber's 12 Gallons of Sexy Awesomeness!

weeber

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I LOVE rain! It is an excuse to stay inside. lol I like being outside too but I really like rain as well

smae here but i want to do some more fishing today in my canal because i hit it off yesterday and thats why i was not able to update yesterday.

animalmaster6
smae here but i want to do some more fishing today in my canal because i hit it off yesterday and thats why i was not able to update yesterday.

I really love fishing! here, there isn't that exotic fishing though. :(

I guess I should get back to my secret project that you know of :ninja:

animalmaster6
fishing here there arent really exotics in my mind except peacok bass other wise it is just awesome huge sport fish. :D

:(

I just have blue fish and saltwater bass near me. If i go out you can catch large sharks and dogfish. :happydance: sometimes even marlins and swordfish. I once caught giant dogfish :) What is the coolest thing you've caught?

:(

I just have blue fish and saltwater bass near me. If i go out you can catch large sharks and dogfish. :happydance: sometimes even marlins and swordfish. I once caught giant dogfish :) What is the coolest thing you've caught?

i have caught a bonnet head shark it is like a mini hammer head but the funnest thing to catch that i have caught is probably a tarpon but bonefish are supposed to be really fun. i have not caught a bluefish yet but i want to.

animalmaster6
i have caught a bonnet head shark it is like a mini hammer head but the funnest thing to catch that i have caught is probably a tarpon but bonefish are supposed to be really fun. i have not caught a bluefish yet but i want to.

I've always wanted to see a bonnet.

they are just like hammer heads just have a more rounded head and only get to about 4-5 ft long. i think they have one in a big tank at the local Big Al's

animalmaster6
they are just like hammer heads just have a more rounded head and only get to about 4-5 ft long. i think they have one in a big tank at the local Big Al's

wat is a Big Al?

wat is a Big Al?

it is probably the only chain fish store like it only sells fish and coral and tanks stuff that i know of. its quality is no where near as good as most LFS but they have alot of fish and rare fish plus they quality is alot better than petoc and like stores.

animalmaster6
it is probably the only chain fish store like it only sells fish and coral and tanks stuff that i know of. its quality is no where near as good as most LFS but they have alot of fish and rare fish plus they quality is alot better than petoc and like stores.

Wish I had one -_-

Was he a Black Hawkfish?

no i didnt know if he was a blenny or a hawkfish because i caught him but i now know he was a rosy blenny.

animalmaster6
no i didnt know if he was a blenny or a hawkfish because i caught him but i now know he was a rosy blenny.

ahh.

Get ready for the Storm of pix on my thread...

i am hoping someone could find me a link to thread that shows how to make a rock wall with foam and stuff because i searchedand could not find any results. also i should have an update this friday when i can upload pics. :)

animalmaster6
i am hoping someone could find me a link to thread that shows how to make a rock wall with foam and stuff because i searchedand could not find any results. also i should have an update this friday when i can upload pics. :)

Can't wait for Pix! :happydance:

bump i still cant find a link.

well i got a flaming prawn goby today that will go in my contest pico but since i just started that tank today and i am ging to cycle it i am keeping him in here in a sort of mesh cage thing so i dont loose him. the reason i could not wait to get him is 1. the lfs would not hold him for more that a week because they did not want to loose him. 2.this is the first one my lfs has ever gotten and he does not think he can get another when i want it. and 3. this is probably the biggest reason and it is that the fish was only 50 bucks!!!!!! since i do not have pics now i will post them tomorrow. :)

animalmaster6
well i got a flaming prawn goby today that will go in my contest pico but since i just started that tank today and i am ging to cycle it i am keeping him in here in a sort of mesh cage thing so i dont loose him. the reason i could not wait to get him is 1. the lfs would not hold him for more that a week because they did not want to loose him. 2.this is the first one my lfs has ever gotten and he does not think he can get another when i want it. and 3. this is probably the biggest reason and it is that the fish was only 50 bucks!!!!!! since i do not have pics now i will post them tomorrow. :)

Awesome!

Archived