inTank Media Baskets

Weeber's 12 Gallons of Sexy Awesomeness!

weeber

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Awesomeness!

I LOVe the Grandis paly! They are like 70 $ on the internet!

i know thats why i am pumped and they are nice not the brown ugly ones but so far they are the green ones. plus i found them which makes me feel good. :)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
i know thats why i am pumped and they are nice not the brown ugly ones but so far they are the green ones. plus i found them which makes me feel good. :)

:closedeyes: Too :bling: for me

PICS!!!!!

DSCN1057.jpg

DSCN1061.jpg

I got a much bigger colony of them and this is just a few that fell off i just could not get a good pic of the others but still u get the idea. enjoy :)

animalmaster6
PICS!!!!!

DSCN1057.jpg

DSCN1061.jpg

I got a much bigger colony of them and this is just a few that fell off i just could not get a good pic of the others but still u get the idea. enjoy :)

Great Pic! WHat type of zoo/paly is that?

idk i was hoping some one would answer that. :)

I've never seen that coloration before, but it's interesting.

How long have you had them?

What lighting are they under?

I've never seen that coloration before, but it's interesting.

How long have you had them?

What lighting are they under?

i just got them and i have had them under PC's but plan on upgrading to HQI lighting after christmas especially if i get the lighting pendant for christmas. They are doing good right now. i will try to get some antics shots because they are amazing under them. :)

Nice glad to see you didn't give up!

thanks. i would never give up on my tank i just gave up posting on this thread because i thought it was nothing worth showing but now i am proud of it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well for christmas i got a 150 watt metal halide from hamiltontechnology.com and there was only one small problem there was not a manual. :angry: So if anybody has the manual for the 150 Cayman Sun reflector can they show it to me. It would be much appreciated. Also what method would work better to acclimate the corals to the much more intense lighting, starting the tank out at 16-18 inches above the tank and lowering it about 2 inches every 3 days or so until it reaches a level of 7-8 inches above the tank, using screen layers over the light and removing one every other day, or starting the photoperiod out at about 3 hours a day and in creasing it an hour every other day? Last if anyone knows how to hang the light by the hanging kit that comes with it i would like to know because this hanging kit seems very confusing. I will post pics of the tank tonight hopefully!!! :)

animalmaster6
Well for christmas i got a 150 watt metal halide from hamiltontechnology.com and there was only one small problem there was not a manual. :angry: So if anybody has the manual for the 150 Cayman Sun reflector can they show it to me. It would be much appreciated. Also what method would work better to acclimate the corals to the much more intense lighting, starting the tank out at 16-18 inches above the tank and lowering it about 2 inches every 3 days or so until it reaches a level of 7-8 inches above the tank, using screen layers over the light and removing one every other day, or starting the photoperiod out at about 3 hours a day and in creasing it an hour every other day? Last if anyone knows how to hang the light by the hanging kit that comes with it i would like to know because this hanging kit seems very confusing. I will post pics of the tank tonight hopefully!!! :)

Congrats on the MH! :) Lol on no manual though. I wish I could help! O ya Weeber, check out my new tank thread for my Christmas present! :D

Congrats on the MH! :) Lol on no manual though. I wish I could help! O ya Weeber, check out my new tank thread for my Christmas present! :D

i saw it i cant wait to see it setup. :)

:lol: you have my luck with fish! lol

lol

ALso as some late christmas and birthday presents that include a Korilia nano that ill put in today and hopefully the same with the light. i also got a 50 dollar gift card to my lfs and am going to spend that plus the other 30 dollar gift card i got so pics of the new additions and other pics tonight. :)

animalmaster6
i saw it i cant wait to see it setup. :)

lol

ALso as some late christmas and birthday presents that include a Korilia nano that ill put in today and hopefully the same with the light. i also got a 50 dollar gift card to my lfs and am going to spend that plus the other 30 dollar gift card i got so pics of the new additions and other pics tonight. :)

:happydance:

well turns out the 30 dollar gift card was a 50 dollar gift card so i got 100 dollars to spend so i treated myself to some sweet corals and i did a major cleaning that i will post pics of tonight. also i put the Nano korilia in and what a difference. in about 10 minutes it cleared all of the detritus of of the main rock in the tank and the water was crystal clear. im hoping to put the MH up tomorrow. :)

animalmaster6
well turns out the 30 dollar gift card was a 50 dollar gift card so i got 100 dollars to spend so i treated myself to some sweet corals and i did a major cleaning that i will post pics of tonight. also i put the Nano korilia in and what a difference. in about 10 minutes it cleared all of the detritus of of the main rock in the tank and the water was crystal clear. im hoping to put the MH up tomorrow. :)

Your tank is going to look even more awesomer if that is a word! :P

haha I got 2 $25 gift cards to one of my lfs so I can help out my awful freshwater tank! :happy:

Your tank is going to look even more awesomer if that is a word! :P

haha I got 2 $25 gift cards to one of my lfs so I can help out my awful freshwater tank! :happy:

yah normaly that would be the amount of money i would get for christmas (at least i think) but since my b-day is 2 days after christmas i get christmas money plus b-day money. :)

animalmaster6
yah normaly that would be the amount of money i would get for christmas (at least i think) but since my b-day is 2 days after christmas i get christmas money plus b-day money. :)

lol you lucky person...

And HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: Scroll on the bottom

lol you lucky person...

And HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol and its not as fun as u think. :(

How is it not as fun as I think? :(

it does not feel like u get as much presents for your b-day and also u usually dont celebrate it because A. it is to cold out (but not in florida) and B. everyone that u want to come to ur party is celebrating with their family. thanks for caring though. :)

Archived