Pod Your Reef

d'Espresso's Solana, Baby S'mores pics p.29

d'Espresso

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
+1

Where are the pics?

Hi ryan im still i the progress of aquascaping. I haven't glue it down anything yet but i can give u all a sneak tease pic later tonight when i get off work. Thankz -david

First off, happy father day to every father out there on nano reef.

As my progress starts to grow and learning and unlearning the reef hobby, i am happy with the upgraded i have over come. Everything is starting to look happy and doing fine. I am still waiting on couple more equipments that i have purchase couple weeks ago but i guess it is worth the wait.

Question: what does everyone dose in their tanks? Should i get the RKL package 3 $299.00 or RKE package 2 $490.)? I don't use the net but i like the probe ph and salanity that it comes.

this comment is overkill...seriously... :D

i dunno overkilled yet but i think i need more corals in it. looks spacious with more beautiful corals to come in the near future. thanks!

wow a nice variety thats fo sho.

thats not the rest of it yet. i still have alot of empty space that need to be filled up with beautiful corals and on a mission to look for blue cloves. i really want some real badly. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah! Little one is here now.. 2 came 1 made it 1 didn't but that's okay, will be replaced soon.. Thanks to Christoclowns, he is awesome! i love the little one that is in the aquapod 12g for now waiting for the other mate to come and watch them grow up together.

As of now, the little have a friend in there too! keep them company chilling together. :)

Meet clyde and general lee, waiting for bonnie to arrival soon next week. :)

IMG_0041.jpg

sorry for the bad picture shot! i need a new camera. errrr

dang D... you doing big things. i'm liking it. i gotta stop by and check it out man.

thanks mang, sure you can come by anytime to check it out. it's about time you got on nano-reef!

let me give you a warm :welcome:omgomgomg:lol:

Any updates on the solana?

yes I have some few more new corals that is being qt for the moment. Maybe some time next week when the other little clown comes in from Christosclowns I will post some new updates soon!

Lately I been having the urge to build a custom 5.5 gallon underneath the solana cabinet. Maybe a frag or qt tank? What you guys think? I wanna hide it away from the wife, lol if you all know what I mean. :) lol

d'espresso, you have some nice zoas! are you planning on leaving them on the disks? I detached mine with razor blades and glued them directly to the rocks for aesthetic reasons. Do you prefer to attach the whole disk?

Archived