inTank Media Baskets

PICASSO CLOWNFISH BREEDING

christosclowns

Please add me to your raffle list... Any chance I can see your breeding setup I would like to ask some questions see how you have things setup I live down the road in north Palm Harbor just south of Klosterman....

BTW if you do write a book I would like a first edition copy...

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christosclowns

Updated List

The drawing will be at 12pm my time july 4th. Those of you who dont win the pair will be automatically re added to the purchasing list unless you request not to be. I will be giving away one pair a month,. The winners will pay for shipping.Im estimating a price range between 50 and 200 dollars for single clowns. The more extreme the clown the higher the amount. Ill keep everyon eup to date And not to worry i will give breaks to my fello Nanonians lol I like that Nanonian clowns lmao

colgan10

iamborg

yellowslayer13

despresso

m'akoyPINOY

nanoreefnovice

killerb

jacobnano

usf fan

bruce922

nanoty

emartin

mew

supernip

fastandsneaky

epicfish

moto826

alcapown

seaskull

rwf440

jrgnd

lajz9

sdunkin

dcg1286

notwithit

douglam

9thwonder

trekbear

brstwv

firebreathingcuttle

weeber

lone-wolf

heylookitscaps

hecsrt-4

Maybe the grading system will be like this,

Allot of white and unique markings Sickassos

Less white stable markins Cassos

Overbarring percos lol im just having fun

Or maybe ill just do the gradie ABC LOL SEE Ya feel free to state your opinions. What i would really like is if i Had clowns that actually had the white markings to rtesemble letters in the Alphabet then we can call em Alphabet clowns lmao ok im going now see ya

christosclowns

here is two that i swooped up in a net there are so many it is to difficult to sit there and go through each one so i just grabbed two of them as they grow the white just gets bigger and bigger enjoy i will post more pix when i get my new camera see ya

81148126.jpg

81118125.jpg

81038124.jpg

'

80988122.jpg

80978121.jpg

Wow, all these picasso clowns in florida! You and hyper both have some very nice breeding facilities. I would like to be added to the raffle please, and also to the list for a nice pair! Thank you!

Those baby clowns look great. As always keep up the great work.

This is so great that you are doing this for the community. If at all possible can I please also be added to the list for the raffle.

Archived