Coral Vue Hydros

PICASSO CLOWNFISH BREEDING

christosclowns

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christosclowns

Ok your all added ed here is the updated list , cut off is july 3rd for the raffle

Updated List

The drawing will be at 12pm my time july 4th. Those of you who dont win the pair will be automatically re added to the purchasing list unless you request not to be. I will be giving away one pair a month,. The winners will pay for shipping.Im estimating a price range between 50 and 200 dollars for single clowns. The more extreme the clown the higher the amount. Ill keep everyon eup to date And not to worry i will give breaks to my fello Nanonians lol I like that Nanonian clowns lmao

colgan10

iamborg

yellowslayer13

despresso

m'akoyPINOY

nanoreefnovice

killerb

jacobnano

usf fan

bruce922

nanoty

emartin

mew

supernip

fastandsneaky

epicfish

moto826

alcapown

seaskull

rwf440

jrgnd

lajz9

sdunkin

dcg1286

notwithit

douglam

9thwonder

trekbear

brstwv

firebreathingcuttle

weeber

lone-wolf

heylookitscaps

hecsrt-4

xenia2

tr3xx

sakura51707

kylrbeano

spankythepyro

smalls

alexpsycho

vivereilmoment

mandy_oo

leahn

jedigobi

raleigh19

reefbug

coachfraley

y4angel

damsels r cool

kg1026

I hope everyone keeps following. I am publishing a book in the near future I am almost done with it. It is filled with tons of pictures and allot of knowledge and my experiences. It is titled In The Mind Of A Clownfish

A Hobbyists Way Of Breeding. I thouroughly go through everything on breeding raising feeding and all the things you want to learn and know about breeding in your home stay tuned see ya

Add me into the drawing too...and keep me posted on the book...would love to pick your brains on breeding with your background... ;)

great guy. let me pick his brains. i gave him a call one day and had a hour long conversation. very friendly and informative. can i be added to the list for the drawing and the purchase

thanks

rich

i already have 2 pairs of clowns but would love to be added to the raffle aswell and to the purchase list. you have a blue thumb in breeding picasso's!

I hope everyone keeps following. I am publishing a book in the near future I am almost done with it. It is filled with tons of pictures and allot of knowledge and my experiences. It is titled In The Mind Of A Clownfish

A Hobbyists Way Of Breeding. I thouroughly go through everything on breeding raising feeding and all the things you want to learn and know about breeding in your home stay tuned see ya

I will be in for a copy if you sign it. ;)

FiReBrEaThInGCuTtLeFiSh!XD
pictures pictures pictures

+1 +1 +1 ;) how the little ones doin Erick? The book sound pretty interesting, I'll have to get a copy of it.

also +1 on the signed book... do I here another raffle lol :P

FireBreathingCuttleFish

I have been thinking about adding some clowns to my Pico for a while now. I have a 90g in the works.

Add me to the raffle drawing please!

Quite the operation you have there. I hope they all turn out great. It looks like you have quite a bit invested! You should look into doing more clowns. I mean other variants. B&W, Naked, Oynx, Snow, Platnum. I personally LOVE the oYnx Percs.

I will keep an eye out on this thread and I can't wait for your WYSIWYG website!!!

christosclowns

Thank you i dor breed blacks, i do have platinums and i do breed onyx. Look at my onyx thread under the fish forum. it has 30000 views, and im selling my spawning black pair under the livestock section

I breed snowflakes to look at that threaqd asw ell

Thank you i dor breed blacks, i do have platinums and i do breed onyx. Look at my onyx thread under the fish forum. it has 30000 views, and im selling my spawning black pair under the livestock section

I breed snowflakes to look at that threaqd asw ell

have you actually raised any snowflakes or just had bad luck with breeding them?why are you only raising picassos and onyx and not blacks

christosclowns

Yes I have sucessfully raised snowflakes I had a pair almost two years ago that I got about 200 snowflakes out of. I went to Greece for a family death and I came back to everything being dead. The women who cleans my house had spilt cleaning chemicals in the tank when my bulldog cornered her. Make a long story short I had to restart the good news is I sent the eggs from my snowflakes now to my buddy who looked at them under a scope and they are fertile. Male is still learning what to do but I will have more snowflake babies soon. Right now I have nine pairs of snowflakes all with breeding occy females and as far as blacks go I have raised about 2000 of them and have sold them all I don't want to raise blacks anymore I'm going to stick with my onyx and the designers to much work this is my hobby I work 90 hours a week in the restaurant I want to enjoy it not get overwhelmed by it

SpankythePyro

Please post a new thread when your book comes out! I really want to read it, It would be great to understand my clownies better!

Why the pairing of snowflake males ot occy females? Occy females are more "pure breed"/less genetic mutation/more fertile?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks you Christoclown for the gift you you are giving out and have put out your time and dedication to successfully raised all your clowns. My wife and i would like to thank you for everything. Here is the little guy you sent us with our little yellow clown goby hanging out with the little one.

IMG_0041.jpg

sorry about the bad shot. the little one was so quick and love to shake and move. lol

christosclowns

Your very welcome. The clowns were shipped very small and will develope patterening as they grow. The are only a couple months old so dont get use them looking the way they do, The white will broaden and devlope.. Spanky I hope you post some pix id love to see how they develope. As far as the Occ Female with the snowflake male question. The reason i did this is because you will get a percentage of their babies that will be snowflakes. It is much easier to get a spawn from a male snowflake and a female occ rather than 2 snowflakes. I hope you all enjoy. them as much as I do and please post pix of their progression. I cant say they will be A;s or B;s because they change every week see ya

nice clown!

Hey, is the pot required for the baby clowns? I have seen several people with them and just want to know, I thought they were just for laying eggs lol

• 2 weeks later...

This is not the greatest picture of all due to the little guy moving so fast and very hyper when food is present, waiting for his friend to come home soon. :) He's getting bigger everyday. His big head is so squshy! lol thanks Erik!

right side marking on the body

IMG_0096.jpg

the house

IMG_0112.jpg

left side marking on the body

IMG_0133.jpg

Archived