SaltCritters.com

PICASSO CLOWNFISH BREEDING

christosclowns

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes by the time they are ready my newest 24 will be well established please add me to the list as well. I deserver preferential treatment as my name is ERIK :) thanks

christosclowns

Well i guess we have started a list lol. I hope i get picassos out of these pairs because it would suck to have a list and no picassos. I dont want to start the list for that reason of not knowing what will come about. But I do want to start a list because i want those who have asked to be on the list to get the first dibs as they are requesting position. It is only fair because lets say I do get picassos and I decide to start a list later those of you who have kept interest from the beginning may be on the bottom oir middle of a list for any known reason. So saying all this Here is the beginning of a list lol I knew this would happen Its cool

colgan10

iamborg

yellowslayer13

despresso

m'akoyPINOY

nanoreefnovice

killerb

jacobnano

usf fan

bruce922

nanoty

emartin

mew

supernip

thank you, list is updated. Just to update evryone spawn number 2 has about 200 babies just beginning head stripes, Spawn 3 has about 50 babies because i ran out of rotifer they are now on crushed pellet, Spawn number four will be layed either tomorrow or friday, they are cleaning and she looks like she ingested a softball lol maybe a monster clutch see ya all soonIll be happy with ten picassos lol better then none

This is there brother and mate

67996858.jpg

68016863.jpg

68196860.jpg

68116859.jpg

68166861.jpg

68056862.jpg

Scotty what up dawg lol same old very busy trying to finish the hatchery lmao or so called hatchery havent forgotten bout ya i got ya comin

damn those picasso's are f***ing sick where did you get them?

look like they are wearing little football helmets and jerseys...a bengals fans dream fish...

fastandsneaky

wow great thing you are doing for this hobby having a raffle for a pair of picassos a month!!! keep up the great work, must be a handful keeping everything in check.

sweet i hope i win the drawing i am on the waiting list for some picassos but it woul be so cool not to pay for them lol

Scott Riemer
Scotty what up dawg lol same old very busy trying to finish the hatchery lmao or so called hatchery havent forgotten bout ya i got ya comin

Cool.

christosclowns

scotty waazzzzaaaaaaaaupppppppppppp lol i need a drink lol Maybe a Clown and Coke lol

QUOTE (christosclowns @ May 14 2009, 12:55 PM)

I wish i was on a waiting list for fish lol lmao

what do you mean ???????????????????????????????????

christosclowns

I meant that i wish i had a choice to be on a raffle list for fish when i was developing my broodstock lol instead of paying thousands lol thats all By the way all picasso perc pair layed a huge nest today maybe 1500 plus eggs ill post pix this weekend see ya

christosclowns

ok epic your added thank you

Well i guess we have started a list lol. I hope i get picassos out of these pairs because it would suck to have a list and no picassos. I dont want to start the list for that reason of not knowing what will come about. But I do want to start a list because i want those who have asked to be on the list to get the first dibs as they are requesting position. It is only fair because lets say I do get picassos and I decide to start a list later those of you who have kept interest from the beginning may be on the bottom oir middle of a list for any known reason. So saying all this Here is the beginning of a list lol I knew this would happen Its cool

colgan10

iamborg

yellowslayer13

despresso

m'akoyPINOY

nanoreefnovice

killerb

jacobnano

usf fan

bruce922

nanoty

emartin

mew

supernip

thank you, list is updated. Just to update evryone spawn number 2 has about 200 babies just beginning head stripes, Spawn 3 has about 50 babies because i ran out of rotifer they are now on crushed pellet, Spawn number four will be layed either tomorrow or friday, they are cleaning and she looks like she ingested a softball lol maybe a monster clutch see ya all soonIll be happy with ten picassos lol better then none

Archived