Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

PICASSO CLOWNFISH BREEDING

christosclowns

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christosclowns

Well out of lets say 100 eggs just for example i get about 30 grade b's or so like 20 or so grade a's like my male or my helmets and the rest are either reg or overbarred. So the percentage from having a reg female and a picasso male are pretty good. I cannot wait till my extreme picassos start spawning i have 6 pairs of them so well see in the mean time ill have to keep trying to raise these guys, The good thing is that my platinum and wyoming white and snowflake are all spawning so i will have some extroadinary fish to come

• 1 month later...
christosclowns

Well here is the updates. I have replaced the male that put off these offspring with a more extreme male. I have about 1000 babies from the original parents or the male with the twin tear drops. I did this to hopefully get a different pattern arrangment and they are actually laying eggs right now as i am typing this lol. I have aquired some crazy pairs lately and i will not post pix of them till they spawn because they are hybrids. The onyx and platinum ate their nest and she is hydrated so i expect a spawn in the next 4 days or so again. I have taken two beautiful Cquest females that have been spawning and have placed snowflakes with them. And all i Have to say is these might be a pretty awesome clownfish. I will have some crazy clowns in the next few months. I will keep everyone posted. Oh and the other thing is my helmets might spawn soon and when they do its on lol

Well here is the updates. I have replaced the male that put off these offspring with a more extreme male. I have about 1000 babies from the original parents or the male with the twin tear drops. I did this to hopefully get a different pattern arrangment and they are actually laying eggs right now as i am typing this lol. I have aquired some crazy pairs lately and i will not post pix of them till they spawn because they are hybrids. The onyx and platinum ate their nest and she is hydrated so i expect a spawn in the next 4 days or so again. I have taken two beautiful Cquest females that have been spawning and have placed snowflakes with them. And all i Have to say is these might be a pretty awesome clownfish. I will have some crazy clowns in the next few months. I will keep everyone posted. Oh and the other thing is my helmets might spawn soon and when they do its on lol

cool

whats it take to order some fry ????

christosclowns

you want to buy fry or you mean to like put a deposit if your questioning a hold on some fish there is no need. I will make sure your in the top ten of my list no worries

you want to buy fry or you mean to like put a deposit if your questioning a hold on some fish there is no need. I will make sure your in the top ten of my list no worries

i would buy some but my budget isnt to huge lol

could you pm a price on a lower grade of clown ( idk all of these look so cool so i would be happy with any )

I think you have some killer looking fish! well done! I would be interested in a pair for lower grade clowns for my nano which i will be starting tomorrow. PM me a quote on a pair of lower grade and a quote for the B grade ones too, just in case the budget swells. ;-)

christosclowns

Ok well here is a pair that i am going to auction off they are small, the picasso is about a inch and a half give or take and the platinum is a baby maybe an inch if that. These came from wild caught picasso parents. THEY ARE NOT ORA I REPEAT THESE ARE NOT ORA lol sorry had to clarify. So i will be auctioning this pair shipping is free. I will stop the auction on sat night. I will start the auction of at

150$ whoever is interested start your bids this is fair way to do it i think see ya hope someone meets what i want for them

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3196.jpg

christosclowns

Ok well moderators just told me ayctioning is not allowed. so im asking 250 for this pair shipping if free or 300 plus shipping whomever pms me first gets em thanks guys thought the auction would have been fun

ximmortaldeathx

Ohh no i missed this, i would have totally gotten them from you.

hey chris pls pm me next time you get a pair pls, ill drive up to tampa.

christosclowns

Well I took some pix of my favorite pair just wanted to share they should spawn very soon they are both 2 years old about 3 inch female 2.5 inch male.

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3283.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg

Archived