Cultivated Reef

Foo's Nano Wave 9

CL_

how about now?

I guess it's good enough for now

Zoa hitch hikers- they haven't opened fully yet

142witg.jpg

another hitch hiker, I forgot what these were called. It's still pretty white from shipping... it might be dead lol

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

DSC00832.jpg

DSC00829.jpg

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice :D the MH looks great

yeah man. You were crazy to return yours. Well, I guess sunpods stay cooler than fni fixtures :huh:

true that. i have this crazy little idea in mind to take out two T5's and in their place mount a 15OW. idk we'll see how much confidence i have over summer break :lol:

true that. i have this crazy little idea in mind to take out two T5's and in their place mount a 15OW. idk we'll see how much confidence i have over summer break :lol:

That is a crazy idea :o

Yo yer from Premium?

yep. I gotta say, they deliver! Great rock. It is super light. It isn't very dense at all. I like it :)

I told ya man. Did yours come in a nemo box? I am glad your happy with it. Was the shipping 10 bucks?

I told ya man. Did yours come in a nemo box? I am glad your happy with it. Was the shipping 10 bucks?

No, it wasn't a nemo box, and it wasn't in a styrofoam cooler either, but it arrived fine. Shipping was like $17.50 -_-

ROCK!

omgomgomg

now I need a cuc. I went to my lfs today and the only thing that they had were nassarius snails. And the were $7 a piece. :(

Blue Leg Hermit Crab 3

Dwarf Cerith 10

Florida Cerith 5

Nassarius Vibex 3

Nerite Snails (Large) 2

I'm wondering if this would be a good sized cuc for my tank.

see if you can get scarlet hermits over blue legs. i hear theyre more friendly. i know my blue legs open up zoos for their mysis :(

NanoReefNovice
Blue Leg Hermit Crab 3

Dwarf Cerith 10

Florida Cerith 5

Nassarius Vibex 3

Nerite Snails (Large) 2

I'm wondering if this would be a good sized cuc for my tank.

Is this what john@reefcleaners quoted you? if so trust him. Just know what your getting w/ the blue legs. +1 on the scarlet herms, for me so far so good. :) If your planning of buying locally just start putting a few of each in gradually over time and stop when the tank stays clean. But if your LFS is charging $7 a nass i think not. :P

see if you can get scarlet hermits over blue legs. i hear theyre more friendly. i know my blue legs open up zoos for their mysis :(

Thanks for the tip! I actually decided against putting the blue legs in this order because they req'd express shipping what was $19 more

i like it :)

Gracias

Is this what john@reefcleaners quoted you? if so trust him. Just know what your getting w/ the blue legs. +1 on the scarlet herms, for me so far so good. :) If your planning of buying locally just start putting a few of each in gradually over time and stop when the tank stays clean. But if your LFS is charging $7 a nass i think not. :P

Yeah, it's from John. Not only is my lfs overpriced, but that is all that they had. This is the place that sells lr for $10 a lb and said that rock takes 5-10 years to become "live rock" :lol: So, no. I'm not buying locally :lol:

yeah the little blues are destined for the fuge lol. im glad to see this tank finally coming together :D

Finally some rock! I like the shelf on the right, good place for a showpiece coral.

Yeah, I knew that I wanted at least one shelf :D

Archived