Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Foo's Nano Wave 9

CL_

NanoReefNovice
Ok, I just went and looked at my tank. The two apistasia the I have have gotten bigger :( I also saw some flatworms and I might be getting some bubble algae as well.

Oh joy :(

KILL THEM!!! :ninja:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The horizontal one will take up lots of space.

As for the other two...read the specs. The connections are different one is M8 threading while the other is 1/8" NPT. Does it matter? Depends on how you want to mount it, but not really.

Don't forget to make a snail guard thing for your float switch.

The horizontal one will take up lots of space.

As for the other two...read the specs. The connections are different one is M8 threading while the other is 1/8" NPT. Does it matter? Depends on how you want to mount it, but not really.

Don't forget to make a snail guard thing for your float switch.

I'm guessing this would work? http://www.aquahub.com/store/product15.html

I got this today!

DSC00873.jpg

some of the Hitch hiker zoas

DSC00875.jpg

Moonlight shot. I couldn't get them to appear as yellow as they do in real life under the moonlights. They closed up right after I took this pic.

DSC00882.jpg

Hitch hiker clam. I wonder what kind it is

DSC00892.jpg

The other frag that I bought

DSC00893.jpg

The lights turned off while I was taking pictures so I didn't get an fts.

niceeee d00d!

Thanks. The colors have changed a lot since that picture. The guy that I got them from had them under low lighting. I'm guessing it's the mh that's making them change. I tried to put them in the shade where they wouldn't get shocked, but the frag is too large, so I put them on the bottom of the tank. I'm hoping it won't be too much for them.

I got another zoa frag and a couple of blue legs, some chaeto and a couple of dwarf ceriths (to get a head start on the algae before my order from reefcleaners gets here.) all for $8 :D

The better pics of my new zoas 

DSC00900.jpg

DSC00902.jpg

DSC00908.jpg

One of the little blue legs

DSC00904.jpg

Algae-ridden FTS

DSC00903.jpg

The not-so-good pics

2gvsg85.jpg

2eaq6c0.jpg

1060l85.jpg

2s7thxz.jpg

Moonlights (note: there is no way that it is really this bright, the camera was on an extended exposure, and I usually don’t use the white anyway which makes it look even brighter than it normally is)

103dfk3.jpg

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Nice corals, btw. I love how they just pop out from within the rock-work in your tank. I think I'll go back and read through your thread when it's not 3:30 am.. :)

Some SAE's, Otos, and some Amanos will clean that algae right up.

lol :lol:

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Nice corals, btw. I love how they just pop out from within the rock-work in your tank. I think I'll go back and read through your thread when it's not 3:30 am.. :)

Thanks

wait... wrong forum! :o

:D

Damb your CUC has got some work to do. :lol:

Yes, it's a good thing that they came in the mail this morning! I got a bunch of snails in there now. Not a single death during shipping :D

Archived