• Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds
I wantz blue cloves too

wanna arm wrestle for dem? :mellow:

no wayz! ...sides you got a gun. :o

...now mud rasslin', mebe... :lol:

Haha, didn't mean to scare you!

The flow from the AC110 fuge is pretty good, not sure of the numbers exactly. I had it running on my 20H reef tank and it was enough flow all by itself.

Ain't nothin' gon' scare me, I'm Eduardo St. Cool B) teehee. I've tossing up between the AC70 and the AC110 because of the price difference here (basically, 2x AC70 = 1 AC110), but it's really good to hear that the single unit is enough to provide the flow needed. I guess that'll help when quarantining some higher-flow frags for the surge reef...

no wayz! ...sides you got a gun. :o

...now mud rasslin', mebe... :lol:

:lol:

Ain't nothin' gon' scare me, I'm Eduardo St. Cool B) teehee. I've tossing up between the AC70 and the AC110 because of the price difference here (basically, 2x AC70 = 1 AC110), but it's really good to hear that the single unit is enough to provide the flow needed. I guess that'll help when quarantining some higher-flow frags for the surge reef...

Yeah, the AC110 is pricey, but luckily I bought mine for relatively cheap before they bumped the price higher. How many tanks do you have?

Oh and what do you guys think about putting a wee little clam in this tank..... eventually?

Scott Riemer
Oh and what do you guys think about putting a wee little clam in this tank..... eventually?

*insert seksual innuendo here

I think you should put a clam in there. What do you have in mind?

idk... a purdy one. :)

*insert seksual innuendo here

:lol::slap::P

Mandarin is now in the tank. She was surprisingly easy to catch in the 15gal.. I carried her half way across the house in the net, plopped her into the 40gal. and she swam down to the back right corner. I squirted some arctipods in that corner and she started munching away.... so fingers crossed. :)

IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4276.jpg

Oh, and Fred is having a baby:

IMG_4255.jpg

The baby can barely be seen next to him, on the left:

IMG_4251.jpg

Lani, the tank looks great! Glad the mandy is doing good!

I think I may be getting some mini nems of my own at the local frag swap sunday!!!

double post

nevermind -_-

Teehee :ninja:

Lani, the tank looks great! Glad the mandy is doing good!

I think I may be getting some mini nems of my own at the local frag swap sunday!!!

Thanks!

And coolies, they are hard to come by. Hope you get some of them!

Needreefunds
double post

nevermind -_-

icwhatudidthere

:P

I think. :huh:

Mandy is goergeousnesss. Great pics as always.

BTW Lani, gettin a little clam is never a bad thing. :P

omgomgomg Look at that Mandy!!! :wub::happydance:

ALICIA!!!!!! :o

omgomgomg Look at that Mandy!!! :wub::happydance:

Hey girly! :D

Mandy is goergeousnesss. Great pics as always.

BTW Lani, gettin a little clam is never a bad thing. :P

:lol: Y'know Richie, you always make me smile/laugh. :)

Teehee :ninja:

Thanks!

And coolies, they are hard to come by. Hope you get some of them!

Me too, but some jerk replied in his thread after me and said "I'll take it all, and I'm nearby so I can pick up"

I best be first in line for those nems. omgomgomg

Needreefunds
:lol: Y'know Richie, you always make me smile/laugh. :)
:P

* tips hat*

Thanks I'll be here all week. ;)

and didja see? dat was an Alicia sighting! :o

:lol:

Yeah, the AC110 is pricey, but luckily I bought mine for relatively cheap before they bumped the price higher. How many tanks do you have?

If it comes down to it I may just get two AC70s and run them at different ends of the tank with different stuff in each (macro 'fuge or possible macro/DSB combo one end, purigen and LR rubble the other), I guess that'd allow me to have two pre-cycled QT tanks if I really desperately needed anyway. As for how many tanks I have.. right now I've got 0 salt after I tore down my 20H after a massive crash when I left it in my brother's ex-girlfriend's care for a few days because I was in hospital... the most angering part is I had an Elegance I got for pretty cheap that was growing beautifully and had the most gorgeous colouration, and a beautiful Clarkii clown.. yeah, I was devastated :( I do maintain 3 FW tanks right now though - 20H blackwater planted, 100g Barramundi species tank, and a 55g South American cichlid species tank. Soon to add a 36g planted, and a 75g GBR biotope reef to the mix :)

And yes. Put a clam in. ALL CLAMS ALL THE TIME.

gulfsurfer101

You damn people's and yor 40brs. It's people like you that make me go out and buy a 40br just so I can has more stuff. Seriosly though your tanks rock, your pictures rule, as always. And as for your creature question I would say clam away.

20H blackwater planted, 100g Barramundi species tank, and a 55g South American cichlid species tank.

I would love to see some pics. How big are the barras 100g must just be a transition tank right?

I would love to see some pics. How big are the barras 100g must just be a transition tank right?

Just the one Barra in there at the moment, shortly will hopefully be getting donated to Underwater World. He's getting too much and keeps freaking out, so the 55 will be torn down and its inhabitants moved into the 100. The rest aren't too interesting right now, all just in a transition phase :P Few months from now though, hopefully that'll be a different story..

When I can be bothered actually making them presentable :lol: Right now they're really just set up as growout tanks more than anything, nothing really worth seeing. I'll be tearing them down and moving them around in about a month... THEN is when the fun starts ;)

EDIT; Okay, so you talked me into it and because I'm cool I've got two shots from when I had to take specimen shots for Underwater World of the Barra...

171be435.jpg

e4b4f5ec.jpg

Those were about 3 weeks ago, since then he's grown another 2-3" or so...

c9ff1b75.jpg

Ignore the gravel, I've had it since I first got the tank which was maybe 3 years ago and I've never bothered to change it. It's pretty amazing how well it makes the system work though. That shot was about 8 weeks ago now. Can't find any other shots I've got of anything else so instead, here, have some of the OTHER things I get to look at!

c811c88d.jpg

534e13c7.jpg

Sunset out my window in January :D

Archived