SaltCritters.com

Lani's 40 Breeder

Lalani

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, J! Those two have actually been bickering a little bit lately, she's still being a b!tch to him. :scarry:

I'm sure they will fall deeply in love with each other one day. And when that day comes, you wil see cluster of eggs somewhere in your 40 Breeder :P

does the clown goby hurt any corals? i was thinking on getting one sometime, but my LFS said they can sometimes harm some LPS and other softies

I'm sure they will fall deeply in love with each other one day. And when that day comes, you wil see cluster of eggs somewhere in your 40 Breeder :P

That's what I'm hoping. :)

does the clown goby hurt any corals? i was thinking on getting one sometime, but my LFS said they can sometimes harm some LPS and other softies

Your LFS has their information backwards. YCGs will do fine with LPS and softies, but will perch on and sometimes nip at SPS corals. ;)

your tank looks awesome.

unfortunately, your threads are always too cluttered to keep up with. <_<

btw. please come take pics of my tank. i don't have the patience for photography.

your tank looks awesome.

unfortunately, your threads are always too cluttered to keep up with. <_<

btw. please come take pics of my tank. i don't have the patience for photography.

Thanks! :happy:

GSP seems like the only thing having trouble adjusting.... bastage..

Anyways, yeah, my threads do get cluttered quickly and easily. I may just start posting new pics in the OP and bumping the thread. Thought about doing a 'closed' thread so that I can only post in it, but that wouldn't be fair...

Oh come on, those pics you posted were great! You just need to learn to edit them down in number before posting. ;)

Bueno

Gracias!

hows the tank going? anything new?

Ummm..... Oh! Yeah, I put all of the frags from the 15gal frag tank into this tank, and moved a couple of rocks around.. The GSP is finally opening up completely. The plate coral seems to be losing a little color, but I'm confident it'll color up again.... That's about it!

Yeah...how about it. Time for new pics!

I'll take more pics soon. :P

great tank , love the rockwork

Thanky.

oh hai lani, i finally got water in mine bye!

Cool! :D

Nice shots but...

:scarry:

Now go check out your former babies on my tank thread. B)

:lol: Scared I would spill on the laptop? I just set it there to get both in one shot. ;)

And your new babies looks awesome, if I may so.

Great, thanks, now I want coffee.

It was delicious.

now that is one great looking 40breeder!

Thanks!

Amazing Lani, every time I see your tank it makes me want a 40B even more.

Well get to work!!!

Archived