Lalani

534e13c7.jpg

Sunset out my window in January :D

Nice sunset. B)

And thanks for posting those shots, hope I didn't twist your arm too far. :P

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys :) I literally fell down 2 flights of stairs with my camera to try and get outside fast enough to capture it... ended up with about 200 shots. We've had sunsets like that kinda frequently here of late... it's fun to watch the weather patterns rolling in from the south and off of the Coral Sea.. :D

Oh, and twisting is a good thing Lani ;)

Ummm, I dunno.. maybe some type of porite.

Good news, mandarin seems to be liking the place and she's gaining wieght.

Thank you. :blush:

I really dislike cropping and try to do it as little as possible. I might crop around 15-20% of my photos. That one of the mandarin is uncropped.

Seeing that Mandarin makes me want to put one in the reef when it's up and running. Kind of. They look so... engaging.

How do you find yours behaves?

She has only been in this tank for a week, so I don't expect her real personality to show yet. For the most part she is shy, staying in the rock work or behind it. She finally took to eating prepared foods and seems to be gaining weight already (:happydance:). When she does come out from the hiding, she's beautiful. I'll try to get some vids of her doing her thing if I get a chance. :)

She has only been in this tank for a week, so I don't expect her real personality to show yet. For the most part she is shy, staying in the rock work or behind it. She finally took to eating prepared foods and seems to be gaining weight already (:happydance:). When she does come out from the hiding, she's beautiful. I'll try to get some vids of her doing her thing if I get a chance. :)

Nice to see you're already noticing the fattening :D Especially one that nice, they're an incredible fish.

Needreefunds
Yup, she's purdy. :wub:

In other news.......... GHA (new tank syndrome). <_<

...juss a faze u no dat.

well, we hope anyway. ;):P

Archived