inTank Media Baskets

Lani's 40 Breeder

Lalani

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks! :happy:

I plan on doing a little tradsie with NRF and may get a neon green toadstool from him. That would probably go onto the little island on the right side, but we'll see. Other than what I get from him, I plan on adding the mandarin which is in the 15gal at this moment.. plumping her up before I transfer her. And I will probably try a school of ~7 masked gobies.

Sounds sweet. Loking forward to the masked gobies. A group that size is a rarity here. I've been looking to do school of barnacle blennies for years but no-one carries them.

Lanimoo? lol.... are you calling me a cow? :(

Sounds sweet. Loking forward to the masked gobies. A group that size is a rarity here. I've been looking to do school of barnacle blennies for years but no-one carries them.

Barnacle blennies are really cool. I tried 3 masked gobies in mom's tank, but I suppose it might have been a bit small of a tank and a group so there was a lot of aggression, mostly from one bully. Anyways, I'm getting them from Sealife again. Hopefully a larger group and more space will make for a better recipe. fingerscrossed

I have still given up reading this thread and just look at the pictures ;)

Great FTS/room shot. Love the porcelain shot too!

OMG!!! omgomgomg

Just had time to catch up on this thread! I have been away from Nano-Reef for too long!!! Tank looks AWESOMEEEE!!!! So glad to hear the Mandy is finally eating forzen too! Did you use the breeder net as per Mr. T's advice? :D Has she tried Rod's yet? He says his LOVES it...nom nom nom!

Ohhhh and your kittehs!!!! :wub: I want to rub their bellehs!

I have still given up reading this thread and just look at the pictures ;)

Great FTS/room shot. Love the porcelain shot too!

Haha, thanks for stopping by!

OMG!!! omgomgomg

Just had time to catch up on this thread! I have been away from Nano-Reef for too long!!! Tank looks AWESOMEEEE!!!! So glad to hear the Mandy is finally eating forzen too! Did you use the breeder net as per Mr. T's advice? :D Has she tried Rod's yet? He says his LOVES it...nom nom nom!

Ohhhh and your kittehs!!!! :wub: I want to rub their bellehs!

Hey girlie, haven't seen ya in a while! Nah, I didn't use the breeder net trick.. just kept putting the food in the same spot every day and she eventually became hungry enough to eat. Now when I turn the pumps off, she goes straight to that corner and waits for the food... cutie. She eats a mixture of Rod's and Arctipods.

The kitties are SPOILED, lol.

Do you stir your sand bed at all? I want mine that clean :(

Heh, that is brand spankin' new sand. ;)

That's a pretty slick lookin' setup you've got there, ma'am :)

Thank you, sir. :)

can you post a pic of your ac110 converted into a fuge? thanks

Hrm.... the only pics I have of it are from two years ago when I did the mod for my first reef tank.... Lemme dig them up......

Here:

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

Hey Lalani, I finally got around to checking for your new 40b thread and I find I'm already 21pages late. Vortech looks like its doing well by you. The tank looks fantastic.

Thank you, sir. :)

Holy cow, that's the first time I've been called sir since being questioned by police! I... I don't quite know how to take it. :huh:

What's the flow from the AC fuge like? I'm considering getting one for my 20H quarantine that'll stay cycled in my sump...

eddiecorrea

Looks outstanding Lani. I can't wait to start my 40B. I just gotta move into the new humble abode first. The 40B has such a cool footprint. Lots of real-estate to work with which is cool. Good work.

****EDIT**** hahaha. I'm reply 420. lol

Hey Lalani, I finally got around to checking for your new 40b thread and I find I'm already 21pages late. Vortech looks like its doing well by you. The tank looks fantastic.

The vortech is doing great! Thanks again. :happydance:

10,000 views. :o

omgomgomg

Holy cow, that's the first time I've been called sir since being questioned by police! I... I don't quite know how to take it. :huh:

What's the flow from the AC fuge like? I'm considering getting one for my 20H quarantine that'll stay cycled in my sump...

Haha, didn't mean to scare you!

The flow from the AC110 fuge is pretty good, not sure of the numbers exactly. I had it running on my 20H reef tank and it was enough flow all by itself.

That AC fuge looks awesome.

Thanks. :happy:

Looks outstanding Lani. I can't wait to start my 40B. I just gotta move into the new humble abode first. The 40B has such a cool footprint. Lots of real-estate to work with which is cool. Good work.

****EDIT**** hahaha. I'm reply 420. lol

Sweet, I love the size of this tank and I know you will too!

thanks for posting the pic :happydance:

np

Wuts going on in here?

I dunno.. what's up with you? :P

Archived