Coral Vue Hydros

Lani's 40 Breeder

Lalani

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread grows too fast for me to keep up. Now I only look at the pictures :)

Looks great! And it is another good pic junkie thread.

I see no smokey watah...watcha talkin' about willis
^^^

:P

Nice aquascaping. You should get some shaving brush "trees" to complement your halimeda bush.

Hmmm, that's a neat idea.. I'll think about it. :)

This thread grows too fast for me to keep up. Now I only look at the pictures :)

Looks great! And it is another good pic junkie thread.

lol, y'know I was just thinking.... With my new super ninja mod powers I could make a thread... close it... and only I can post in it (or other mods, lol). JUST PICS. :o

lol, y'know I was just thinking.... With my new super ninja mod powers I could make a thread... close it... and only I can post in it (or other mods, lol). JUST PICS. :o

votes for this^^^

I see where this is going...

I get a 40bdr Lani gets a 40bdr

I post kittinz in my thread Lani posts kittiez in her thread.

Just gots to one up me everytime?

I'm starting not to lick you any more.

:P

lakshwadeep
Hmmm, that's a neat idea.. I'll think about it. :)

I just have a vague memory of seeing dapellegrini's tank with a couple of shaving brush. It was amazing because the tank looked like a small mountain with pine trees growing nearby. I tried putting one in my tank, but my crafty pistol literally chopped it at the base and dragged stalk into its burrow. :lol: I now have another one growing well, sans pistol.

i see a future TOTM

:blush:

votes for this^^^

Good idea, ya?

I post kittinz in my thread Lani posts kittiez in her thread.

You posted kitties on your thread??? Now I gotta go check it.

Edit: Oh ya, I forgot about those, lol.

I just have a vague memory of seeing dapellegrini's tank with a couple of shaving brush. It was amazing because the tank looked like a small mountain with pine trees growing nearby. I tried putting one in my tank, but my crafty pistol literally chopped it at the base and dragged stalk into its burrow. :lol: I now have another one growing well, sans pistol.

lol, I think I remember that tank. Seems like pistol shrimp have a habit of stealing things, eh?

EDIT: Like dammit.. I meant LIKE

:haha:

:o

IMG_3874.jpg

I know they are both clowns but this love should be forbidden! They have Saltwater Fever. Spike Lee will have to make a movie about this taboo love. :P

SeeDemTails

Scape looks good lani, so do the kittys.

Check this out......Look what Kenny did! Something for the both of us to strive for!

IMG_3783.jpg

Archived