Cultivated Reef

Lani's 40 Breeder

Lalani

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish I had the room, its sitting in my backyard though :D

Not a good place for it, if you ask me. :P

I'm going to contract your parents to do my stand!

Looks awesome! (as expected)

:lol:

Thanks!

lower the legs on that tek light

I completely forgot to do that..... I'll take care of it later, thnx.

Phoo-king bad-asshhh! Lani always takes the BEST pics!

Thanks mang!!

Pinner Reef

With the new pic I'm thinking we have the same coral... I swear when it came in there was a different name and I researched it with results. somthing like Asperatus? or sounded like it. Cool either way. :happy:

-pinner

Your tank is awesome and so clean!

I'm sure you know this already but watch that macro you have in pic#10. That stuff gets outa control quickly! Course it may have been my over-nutrified water to....but still what a p.i.t.a! :rant:

:o:wub: those shots Lani!

Looks awesome, but we would expect nothing less. ;):flower:

blue cloves- want.

Thanks, Richie. :wub:

When we do our tradesie, I'll send ya some blue cloves. Unless you want to get some straight from the source (el fab). :D

Your tank is awesome and so clean!

I'm sure you know this already but watch that macro you have in pic#10. That stuff gets outa control quickly! Course it may have been my over-nutrified water to....but still what a p.i.t.a! :rant:

Thanks. :flower:

Yeah, I've had that type of algae hanging around from my first 10gal tank, since it's the same rock... but it's never taken off to the point that I'm worried about it. The emerald crab eradicated all of it in the 20H, but that zoa rock has been in the frag tank so it was allowed to grow a bit. The crab will probably eat it soon. :)

Tank is already looking great!

Thanky!

IMG_4207.jpg

Looks awesome Kim. Clean and crisp. I love the scape. Can't wait to see the right side start to fill up. Any plans for new livestock?

Looks awesome Kim. Clean and crisp. I love the scape. Can't wait to see the right side start to fill up. Any plans for new livestock?

Thanks! :happy:

I plan on doing a little tradsie with NRF and may get a neon green toadstool from him. That would probably go onto the little island on the right side, but we'll see. Other than what I get from him, I plan on adding the mandarin which is in the 15gal at this moment.. plumping her up before I transfer her. And I will probably try a school of ~7 masked gobies.

:o:wub: those shots Lani!

Looks awesome, but we would expect nothing less. ;):flower:

blue cloves- want.

I wantz blue cloves too

wanna arm wrestle for dem? :mellow:

Tank looks awesome Lani! ;)

Archived