Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kevin's Picotope

imkevin20

boardshorts are practicaly the ONLY type of shorts i wear really haha

those are pretty slick, i saw some from NEFF that i REALLY want badly. lemme find a piiiccc

61-23345_z.jpg

i wantem badddd

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miami Reefer

yeah i basically only wear boardshorts too

all my friends laugh at me cause they all wear basketball shorts all the time while i wear boardshorts with flip-flops but w.e.

el fabuloso

I LOVE board shorts, used to wear them all the time and everywhere. Then one day I got uncomfortable with the idea of just having velcro keeping my junk. :eek:

now your gonna say april fools right? haha

heres a non good focused, low lit, and noisy picture of my fish

fishsdssd.jpg

needed a new rock climbing knife :P

nif.jpg

im broke now :( lol

Thats my great uncles knife company :)

Did you ever get that ship for your FW tank?

then why did i have to pay full price for it?! hahah :P

and no i never did, the guys gonna need more cash flow to seal it all up so it doesnt rot underwater.

and as you can tell, ive kinda not really... been... saving the money? hahaha

NogaroBlueS4

just had the worst april fools joke played on me involving a fake baby bear that my g/f was going to bring home. :angry:

well it was supposed to be real like she found it on the side of the road, ugh

then why did i have to pay full price for it?! hahah :P

and no i never did, the guys gonna need more cash flow to seal it all up so it doesnt rot underwater.

and as you can tell, ive kinda not really... been... saving the money? hahaha

haha Ill tell him next time to hook you up.

that thing is gonna look sick dude, hopefully part of your next pay check will cover it.

NogaroBlueS4

lucky you, she got out of the car holding something wrapped in a sheet and all. at least i got a sexy shrimp today though :happy:

That's random. I hate mbunas. <_<

I used to think you were a cool guy. Then you said this.

and you'll hate that knife, the handle is not ergonomic at all. Gerber makes great stuff, it's pretty much all I'll buy, but for anything that you really have to grip the knife for it digs into your palm really badly. I had to get a new one. I much prefer:

p2070015p275w.jpg

for everyday use, and this for when i'm working or out playing in the woods:

Gerber-Diesel-Black-large-22-01545.gif

It slides open, instead of flipping open, so you can actually open the pliers one-handed with the flick of your wrist. Very handy.

I, also, love boardshorts. Pretty much a must living in a beach town. I rock them frequently most of the summer.

i plan on using it for when im rock climbing / killing people so i dunno. i never thought about that really...

guess we'll have to find out when i try it out haha

i plan on using it for when im rock climbing / killing people so i dunno. i never thought about that really...

guess we'll have to find out when i try it out haha

I didn't think about it either, I just thought it looked cool and figured it'd be really light to carry. Maybe I just have the grip of a pansy?

el fabuloso
aw why the hate? :(
I used to think you were a cool guy. Then you said this.

I went through an African cichlid phase years ago and they were mean little biatches, especially the mbunas which slowly killed off everyone in the tank. And then when there was no other fish left in the tank they started killing each other off until I had one big fat male kenyi cichlid left. Damn freshwater damsels. <_<

That's cuz you had a Kenyi! I have 3, but they're all females. I guess I've never tried to mix mbunas with anything else, just Yellow labs and Kenyi females. I'd like to add a breeding quad of Rusties or socolofi's or something to the mix.

Looks like a astrea star and a stomatella snail IIRC. I have tons of both, it's a good thing :)

The Stomatella snail= good

The Astrea Star= BAD

the Astrea snail while good at cleaning rock and glass will soon turn to eating corals once it runs out of algae to eat. I've got them eating both zoas and acans of mine..

get them out when you see them.

Archived