inTank Media Baskets

Kevin's Picotope

imkevin20

haha ill get a fts soon, its like 5am and we're still up. uuggghhh! haha

i have a pair of armani exchange glasses, i really like the mirror look on them, just like you i splurged over my 30$ for glasses and paid 75$ for those. too bad I CANNOT FIND THEM AS OF 2 DAYS AGO hahaha

hah i guessed that shirt just because it was white, like 98% of my tops are white.

back to corals!

im going to stay with a friend tomorrow so i can see the haunting in connecticut, get a haircut, and show the maybe new gal around dallas. ill be back tuesday and proballyyyy gonna be bringing home a new addition to the tank. if they have a yellow clown goby it will be that just the heads up, but if not (and probably not) it will another coral of some kind.

pics will follow of that as soon as its in the tank along with FTS's!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, that's impressive! The stain is indeed from a nice pair of unwashed Guess denim jeans that I got for my b-day. I'll give you some frags if you can figure out what shirt I was wearing. :P

Nice addition, I love Fossil flip flops! Love their watches and sunglasses too. B)

I have some fossil glasses, i had a watch, don't know what happened to it, thinking bout it i'm sure my ex still has it...biatch!

Did you like the new southpark? It aired here yesterday, ####ing ace episode, its all about randy marsh!

okay, little update now that im back.

i love getting what i paid for, 100$ hair cut and it looks great! haha.

i saw that movie, the haunting in connecticut. scared the ###### outta me at a few parts haha, pretty good movie aside the fact that there was an entire soda spilled on my nudies :( so theyre currently soaking right now.

flippooop.jpg

those were purchased in order to match these:

shortess.jpg

along side this:

watchers.jpg

and like 8 movies from movie trading post.

the LFS had no clown gobies and no real good looking corals of any kind that struck me either so im currently on saltwaterfish.com placing an order for something nice :D

so yes, there is coming an actual picotope related addition to this thread! haha

need to do a water change tomorrow and get a FTS before the new coral is added and up on here, til then. enjoy the night. download nick and norahs infinite playlist soundtrack, get out get a hair cut, get some summer clothes, and take a cute girl to the movie. makes for a great day!

okay, little update now that im back.

i love getting what i paid for, 100$ hair cut and it looks great! haha.

i saw that movie, the haunting in connecticut. scared the ###### outta me at a few parts haha, pretty good movie aside the fact that there was an entire soda spilled on my nudies :( so theyre currently soaking right now.

flippooop.jpg

those were purchased in order to match these:

shortess.jpg

along side this:

watchers.jpg

and like 8 movies from movie trading post.

the LFS had no clown gobies and no real good looking corals of any kind that struck me either so im currently on saltwaterfish.com placing an order for something nice :D

so yes, there is coming an actual picotope related addition to this thread! haha

need to do a water change tomorrow and get a FTS before the new coral is added and up on here, til then. enjoy the night. download nick and norahs infinite playlist soundtrack, get out get a hair cut, get some summer clothes, and take a cute girl to the movie. makes for a great day!

Right my p.o.a. today was heat some s.w. up and do a water change, frag some of the orange stuff in my tank (if you can i.d. it that would be sweet so i can sell it on ebay.) Then hair cut and shave, gonna have to sack off my beard as its just getting annoying keeping it tidy, nearly been a year since i was shaving frequently and i think thats time enough for this phase. I just ordered a pep shrimp, picking it up tomorrow, we'll then see how the aiptasia fairs! May take your idea of the cute girl to movies plan, but twist it and change it to go to a bar so long as this weather holds out!

How much rock did you/will you be putting in your 15g? What do you think i should do 20g long, or 40g for salt water for my room. I have two tanks but i am going to combine their freshwater contents and make one into a reef tank and use the pico for a grow tank for my blue acara fry.

Was the movie psycho scary or jumpy scary? I'm not sure what my friends reaction will be to the proposal of a horror.

it was more jumpy scary. but with a hint of necromancing stuff. just placed my order with saltwaterfish.com

stay tuned for newness :D

okay, i got my CCS catalog in today (yes i skate) and i was looking around at the flip flops.

CHECK THESE BAD BOYS OUT

61-23299_z.jpg

consider them ordered along with some new shades since mine are still mia

61-14547_z.jpg

and theeessseee:

61-15184_z.jpg

i love having a job again haha

I had those shades last summer but with a black line instead of red...they are well sweet! Not too keen on the flip flops!

NogaroBlueS4

Nice knife, I think I have that one or one similar to it in my car. My G/Fs dad is always buying crazy stuff for hiking, hunting and camping. Lots of tools as well. I have half of the Kobalt Tool companies tools thanks to him, the only thing I am missing is this,

post-27593-1238613020_thumb.jpg

XM radio, LEDS, and a MiniFridge lol.

i love how we can really talk about just about ANYTHING in my thread, i love it haha.

but im about to post the unthinkable. something about my pico :P

first off, what is this starfish guy?

wtf.jpg

second off, whats this snail dude?

snail.jpg

third off, heres a fts, the gsp has been in all day today, not sure why but oh well ill figure it out after i get my take out here in a minute

fts-1.jpg

but so you guys can see the frogspawn in the tank, to the left.

anywho yeyeyeyeyeye OFF TO GET MY WONTON

el fabuloso

I've been meaning to see A Haunting In Connecticut but none of my friends are willing to see a scary movie. Pussies. <_<

LOVE the new flip flops and shorts. The knife's awesome too. lol

Onto coral talk: the starfish guy is an Asterina star. Completely harmless although some people out there swear that they eat corals. IME they're very good algae eaters and will split easily so you'll soon find lots more. The snail dude is hard to make out but methinks it's a stomatella snail. If it is, he's completely harmless and a diligent member of your CUC.

The FTS shot looks awesome, I like where you have the frogspawn. You should definitely look into getting a Nimble Nano though.

NogaroBlueS4

Well, I feel like I am missing out on all this fashion content, so I will post some stock pictures of my obsession, since I don't feel like taking pictures of all my shoes. I have 21 pairs of adidas superstars, here are a few of my favorites:

post-27593-1238618718_thumb.jpg

post-27593-1238618722_thumb.jpg

post-27593-1238618726_thumb.jpg

post-27593-1238618731_thumb.jpg

post-27593-1238618734_thumb.jpg

lmao yes it does hahaha. i hate buying ###### online cause now i gotta WAIT for it to come innnn!

one of like 3 pairs of non flip flop shoes i own

pumaasss.jpg

and nogara, the 3rd ones down. HELL YESSSSSS i would FULLY rock those anytime of the day

while we're at it, WHY THE HELL NOT

watchu guys drivin?

carrizzz.jpg

scoota2.jpg

oh ya

Dear Kevin Wynn,

Your Live Goods for order # 115521 was shipped today via Fedex Standard Overnight service. Your Fedex tracking number is: 974215205951

WUT WUT

now you guys can track it along with me

NogaroBlueS4

Used to rock the #### out of this, I miss it, hopefully I will get another one just like it one day,

BlackMirrors3.JPG

DSC02420.JPG

DSC02424.JPG

400hp of AWD Twin Turbo SEX

Now this

post-27593-1238620406_thumb.jpg

post-27593-1238620416_thumb.jpg

340RWHP, not bad for a station wagon :D

i love audis so much haha.

i want like an old crappy 80s model golf that will break down on me all the time

ive ALWAYS wanted to own like a REAL super crappy car :( hahah

NogaroBlueS4

Well, you can if you go for it, btw I like the new sub-title for the thread. I've always wanted a civic, but I have yet to own one. probably never will, either a 93 si hatch or a 02-05 coupe

el fabuloso

No! Let's not turn this into another car thread! omgomgomg

I'm so not a car whore, I'll rock my '99 Ford Taurus all day. $3K from Craigslist paid full in cash. No bull, no worries. Just as it should be. :happy:

hahaha troof fab.

i havent seen any clothing/reef threads so we'll stick this thread to just that! haha

i was gonna ask this on my denim forums but you may know something fab.

do you know of any way to store/display flip flops? theyre taking up like half my room on the floor and i wanna get them up like on the wall or something to get more space for walking and stuff in my room haha

Excellent looking pico. I like that frogspawn a lot.

I've worn the exact pair of rainbow's that Gerber posted for 8 years now. I will never own any flip flop but rainbows, they're incredible. My topsiders seem to get worn more the past few years though because I cann wear those to the office, but not the rainbows. I could care less about expensive jeans, old navy is just fine with me, and my belt/untucked shirt hides the label. I do like hats though. I have too many. I won't post a picture of my car, there are plenty of them floating around this website already. There, I think I'm caught up.

What'd you wind up doing for heating?

Miami Reefer

wow i love this thread

you guys rock boardshorts? just got a pair of these

5140181_01_047.jpg

and nice jetta whats it dropped on

Archived