Cultivated Reef

Kevin's Picotope

imkevin20

Sorry i brought up the kick ass flip flops haha. At least you have an audience for some flip flop pico action. If you get some of the womens wedge ones off that rainbow site :S you could hollow the wedge and bash in a tiny little zoa haven!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just got an email from zappos and they upgraded my shipping to next day and they shipped out today free of charge

i love me some zappos!

i just got my shoes for work, do they make any stylish slip resistant shoes that would be suitable for a server? PROBABLY NOT HUH

maybe ill call up armani and get myself some customs made :P

ive gone from working at a bank, to the sports photographer at a newspaper, now im a server at chilis.

by the way, the flip flops i ordered YESTERDAY, and got upgraded to next day shipping for free, came in TODAY.

stellar services from zappos hahah

haha thats good man, I had to order from zappos all through high school because they were the only place that carried my size.

ive gone from working at a bank, to the sports photographer at a newspaper, now im a server at chilis.

by the way, the flip flops i ordered YESTERDAY, and got upgraded to next day shipping for free, came in TODAY.

I can't believe we were chatting bout reefs yesterday, this morning a catalogue came for a sports shop that my brother buys his football boots from and they had reefs, i think it was a message from above, gonna get the bank card out tomorrow i think.

Weird as it sounds if you ever want anything sending from the uk and the site doesn't ship to the us i wouldn't mind forwarding it to you if you got it delivered here. I'm currently considering asking one of you guys to post me a HOB as the only uk ones i can find look well shoddy and too small.

el fabuloso

Zappos is all about customer service. A friend of mine used to be a programmer there and the company is insane when it comes to keeping not just customers but their own people happy, it's like working at Disneyland. Camping trips, interoffice Nerf ball wars, company-sponsored happy hours, they're right up there with Google. Lucky bastards. <_<

Seriously Rainbows they are the shizz. ive worn reefs my whole life and my Girlfriend converted me to rainbows ill probably never go back...

i wanna work at zappos now :( haha

this morning i found out im allergic to mangos, well a large amount, i love them to death. but ive never drank like 2 cups of mango nectar...

kadp.jpg

so after drinking that before going to work my throat/neck swole up to where i looked like the rock, my eyes were bloodshot and burning all day

not a great way to start off a new job hahaha :P

anywho, heres a, im bored and waiting for pizza to come picture :P

borednedss.jpg

i needa trash that ring next to the pico though

it was returned to me by my now ex gf a few days ago :(<_<

haha its okay, i usually go through strings of bad luck, then good luck, then bad and so forth

the upside is, im the only guy that works afternoon shifts, which leaves me with like 5 extremely gorgeous girls.

needless to say the ex thing isnt really something that bothers me anymore! :P

el fabuloso

Good for you! :happy:

By the way, take out the Picotope label on the lower right-hand corner. It will make your tank five times better!

ive been needing to haha, ive slowly moved the razor closer to it everyday. last week i moved it from the shop to the kitchen, from the kitchen to the other side, now its on a desk in the hallway

I MIGHT GO GET IT AND TAKE AN UPDATED PICTURE

edit: couldnt find it haha

Fab is very OCD about the picotope label on the tank. He tells everyone that. Removing said label increases water quality and will make your tank thrive even better than it already is... At least, that's what he told me. And I believed him. So, you should, too! :lol:

haha its okay, i usually go through strings of bad luck, then good luck, then bad and so forth

the upside is, im the only guy that works afternoon shifts, which leaves me with like 5 extremely gorgeous girls.

needless to say the ex thing isnt really something that bothers me anymore! :P

I find sh*t happens in threes, so if you got the ring and the juice, i wouldn't go outside if you are inclinded to think the same as me haha. You should take the ring back to the store AND BUY MORE CORAL!

I find sh*t happens in threes, so if you got the ring and the juice, i wouldn't go outside if you are inclinded to think the same as me haha. You should take the ring back to the store AND BUY MORE CORAL!

i doubt i can take it back, i bought it like a year ago and its kinda scratched up now.

well it did happen in three's

from bad to worse here they are:

1. loosing the girl

2. getting the ring back

3. allergic reaction

lol

im an optimistic, and ive been having lunch with my trainer lately so the girl thing isnt a problem anymore :P

el fabuloso
Fab is very OCD about the picotope label on the tank. He tells everyone that. Removing said label increases water quality and will make your tank thrive even better than it already is... At least, that's what he told me. And I believed him. So, you should, too! :lol:

This is true. It will keep your tank from bursting into flames. No lie. :mellow:

So this is no longer a tank thread and a well ....... thread about life :P My room mate has the flask sandals. When he went to hawaii last year I told him to sneak some jack in them on to the plane. He was taking shots in the bathroom with tose things ! :haha: So I can try and steer this thing back on to topic for you Kevin. What, if any, are your future stocking plans for the pico? Oh and note to Fab ! I am not taking my sticker off . Nope not doing it :D

NogaroBlueS4

You could always take the ring to a jewelery store, you might make upwards of $100 off of it if its gold, platinum, silver or has diamonds in it.

You could always take the ring to a jewelery store, you might make upwards of $100 off of it if its gold, platinum, silver or has diamonds in it.

Pawning could work too...I've managed to persuade my sponsor to get my some new reef fannings, not bothering with the hip flasks, might convince my brother to buy them so i can wear them to parties though.

So any thoughts of what the good 3 will be? Awesome price on some zoa's? I wouldn't mind that on my list of three. Going my LFS tomorrow to depart from some cash but to gain a smile. Who said money can't make you happy!

el fabuloso
Oh and note to Fab ! I am not taking my sticker off . Nope not doing it :D

My banstick says yes! :P

Or you can take it here:

Mordor.png

i think fab's idea for the ring is the best place to take it, i wouldnt want someone else to have to deal with this rings curse hahaha

i might try and pawn it actually, i paid a good 350 for it i might as well get SOMETHING back, its white gold with a pretty nice diamond in it.

AS FOR THE PICO

if i pawn my ring, ima go get some more shrooms for this bad boy. MAYBE a ycg too

oh and congrats on modship fab

Archived