NC24-150HQI-10gal Fuge

NanoReefNovice

NanoReefNovice
I'm glad you liked the link

It really helped me solidify my stocking list

I saw a flame hawkfish at the LFS the other day

Didn't think I'd like it, but I REALLY did

He was sooooooooooo cute and just jumped around from spot to spot

Just make sure you get something that'll be able to stand up for itself against your chromis!

Thanks hoonie, coming up w/ a fish stocking plan has definitely been the hardest thing for me. It tough to fend off emotion when picking who will be best suited for the tank. -_-

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NanoReefNovice

I woke up this morning and checked the tank to find 3 herm molts. At first glance i thought it was a herm massacre but after autopsy i found them to be molts. I thought it was kinda particular that all 3 molted the same night but....

just seconds ago i took this photo of the possie

CIMG4682.gif

And the other member of the possie is just obsessed with guarding that shell he tried out earlier. I guess he's just claiming dibs until he gets big enough to fit it. :lol:

Paleoreef103
Update list of possibilities

• royal gamma basslet - for color Read their A-holes
    [

Mine is very well behaved... I think adding them last helps.

NanoReefNovice
Sweet!

You have a hermit pile going on!

Hermit Pile! :lol:

:haha:

That is one sweet pic of the "posse" bro!!!

Its the insane crab posse YO! Those three are F'n inseparable, right now there all in a huddle... prob burnin one. :lol: Plus it was pretty wired when they all molted together. :huh:

Mine is very well behaved... I think adding them last helps.

Yea, i way too indecisive but im tring to go w/ a safe then sorry deal from... right now on. :happy:

Paleoreef103

Great to see you're slowly started stocking. Look out for that GSP! It grows QUICK! Might be best to isolate it on the sand bed. Anyways, I bet you end up stocking it real quick! Keep up the good work!

NanoReefNovice
Great to see you're slowly started stocking. Look out for that GSP! It grows QUICK! Might be best to isolate it on the sand bed. Anyways, I bet you end up stocking it real quick! Keep up the good work!

Yea, im hoping i can keep the GSP on those two rocks. The rocks are easily removable for trimming, i figure if i keep on top of it then there wont be a problem. If there is i can move those two rocks to another tank or the sand bed. :happy:

NanoReefNovice

An insane crab posse member decided to go solo... he traded up whips with his signing bonus. :rolleyes:

CIMG4741.gif

GSP is opening up a lil more each day.

CIMG4742.gif

CIMG4743.gif

CIMG4744.gif

Nice tank build thread. I will be following this thread closely.

Like how you drilled the nano cube.

Keep up the good work and happy reefing.

NanoReefNovice
Wheres your chromis?! More pics of the chromis!

Touchy subject :tears: ... just realized i didn't post up my experience. sorry. -_-

The next day after adding Pearl (my chromis) she did a death fall. I saw her on her side breathing heavily, at which time i turned the flow in the tank way down. I left her there for a few minutes to find out what to do, when i came back she was gone. :( So yea.. i killed my first fish and am not happy about it. :angry: Not sure why she died, mabey thats why i got her for $1.75. <_<

Not sure when im going to have the confidence to add another fish to my tank. :mellow:

NanoReefNovice
Nice tank build thread. I will be following this thread closely.

Like how you drilled the nano cube.

Keep up the good work and happy reefing.

Glad to have you on board :D

Archived