SaltCritters.com

NC24-150HQI-10gal Fuge

NanoReefNovice

NanoReefNovice
When does that damn controller arrive bro??? :unsure:

I want some damn pichers of it!!! omgomgomg

the damn controller is scheduled to arrive on damn monday. :rant:

DA shipping it damn slow. :angry: I guess i had to wait for them to make the damn things. :lol:

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NanoCube-boy

Me too, I got a cool frag from my team at BAR. I bought it from them. I'm the one in the Angels hat with red polo. Did you win the raffles?

NanoReefNovice

So i guess its now a COWLR. Havent seen the yellow watchman in a few days. :( He was soo small and now im not sure he made it. -_-

still uploading photos... had a computer malfunction. :rant:

NanoCube-boy

suck to hear that man. Did you check your sump? My clown fish had jump over the sump in my nanocube before. Scare the crap out of me though.

So i guess its now a COWLR. Havent seen the yellow watchman in a few days. :( He was soo small and now im not sure he made it. -_-

:tears: SUX BRO!

May I offer you a beer?

NanoReefNovice
:Waiting:

All I do is wait on this damn threat bro!!! :rant::rant::rant:

:haha:

I know man i feel the same way. -_-

:tears: SUX BRO!

May I offer you a beer?

Yea man... tonight im the designated drinker. :happy:

Me too, I got a cool frag from my team at BAR. I bought it from them. I'm the one in the Angels hat with red polo. Did you win the raffles?

Not sure i saw you, kinda was in and out. And i forgot to enter the raffle, you?

suck to hear that man. Did you check your sump? My clown fish had jump over the sump in my nanocube before. Scare the crap out of me though.

Good call, i haven't checked the middle chamber, 1 & 3 have floss. Kinda hoping he's just hiding getting used to his new kingdom. fingerscrossed

NanoReefNovice
I did, but lost... :( oh well next year.

Yea, next year im going to bring a wad of $$... good deals to be had. Next year we should meet up. :happy:

NanoReefNovice

Ok finally got a few pics of today's score uploaded...

ric.gif

paly.gif

green_zoa.gif

Green_zoo.gif

birdsnest.gif

favia.gif

Sorry my camera skillz are quite there yet.

NanoReefNovice

Got my RKL1 today in the mail. :) I was going to hook it up when i heard a nasty noise from the chiller. :angry: I pulled the chiller apart and found that it spun the fan. <_< Quick fix = super glue. fingerscrossed

Now its time to hook up RKL1. :o

NanoCube-boy

Yea should met up there next time. I really like your Dragon Eye Zoanthids and Ricordia because they look really cool. Where did you get them?

NanoReefNovice
FTS!

FTS!!!!

Soon!! :lol:

And how's your little YWG???

MIA -_-

Yea should met up there next time. I really like your Dragon Eye Zoanthids and Ricordia because they look really cool. Where did you get them?

Thanks. :happy: I got them at BAMAC, cant remeber from who...

NanoReefNovice
:rant: RKL pichers and review pleaze!!! :rant:

;)

I know, I know. -_- Been crazy busy at work. I have it all half assed hooked up for now, so far so good. I have tomorrow off so ill have some time to play w/ it all. :D Expect update w/pics. ;)

NanoReefNovice
we dont like waiting

I noticed. :lol:

Dont worry i get back to work... once my lunch break is over. :happy:

Archived