SaltCritters.com

NC24-150HQI-10gal Fuge

NanoReefNovice

Touchy subject :tears: ... just realized i didn't post up my experience. sorry. -_-

The next day after adding Pearl (my chromis) she did a death fall. I saw her on her side breathing heavily, at which time i turned the flow in the tank way down. I left her there for a few minutes to find out what to do, when i came back she was gone. :( So yea.. i killed my first fish and am not happy about it. :angry: Not sure why she died, mabey thats why i got her for $1.75. <_<

Not sure when im going to have the confidence to add another fish to my tank. :mellow:

:tears:

That sucks

If the water parameters were all good, then I bet it was just a sickly little chromis. Poo.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NanoReefNovice
:tears:

That sucks

If the water parameters were all good, then I bet it was just a sickly little chromis. Poo.

Water perams were all good and stable, now i feel like a jackass for buying my departed sickly friend. <_<

NanoReefNovice

Hammer $70 -- Just starting to open up a little bit

CIMG4783.gif

CIMG4806.gif

Untitled-1-1.gif

Orange Monti Cap $10

CIMG4785.gif

Assorted Zoa rock $20 -- The herms and snails wont stay off this thing. :P

CIMG4795.gif

Paleoreef103

Add a fish. It'll be fine. If your zoas are opening up and your parameters are fine a fish will do fine as well. NC24 pride.

NanoReefNovice
Add a fish. It'll be fine. If your zoas are opening up and your parameters are fine a fish will do fine as well. NC24 pride.

Thanks man. :) Im sure a fish will do fine, its just my ego that needs recover. -_-

NanoReefNovice

Caught a pic of a bristle star hitcher. :happydance:

CIMG4819.gif

d.gif

There are a least two more ive seen, thinking they all hitched in on the zoa rock. That rock also has a few other hitchers including couple feather dusters in a horrible spot to take a photo of. <_<

NanoReefNovice
Grats of the new coralz bro!!! :happydance:

Everything is looking good!

Thanks man. You been brewing any lately or have you taped into that barley wine already. :lol::P

Thanks man. You been brewing any lately or have you taped into that barley wine already. :lol::P

Not brewing anything right now... I have 2 beers kegged, my Barleywine, and the hiliday Ale... I KEEP SIPPIN' ON THA BARLEYWINE!!! :o

I think next time I need to "age" it off premises!!! :haha:

NanoReefNovice
Not brewing anything right now... I have 2 beers kegged, my Barleywine, and the hiliday Ale... I KEEP SIPPIN' ON THA BARLEYWINE!!! :o

I think next time I need to "age" it off premises!!! :haha:

HAHA.... cant ever wait for the barelywine. :happy: WTF still sippin off the holiday ale, GET DRINKING! :lol:

HAHA.... cant ever wait for the barelywine. :happy: WTF still sippin off the holiday ale, GET DRINKING! :lol:

I just brewed it bro!!! It was ready AFTER the BW!!! But yeah, I DO need to get sippin'!!! :lol:

NanoReefNovice
I just brewed it bro!!! It was ready AFTER the BW!!! But yeah, I DO need to get sippin'!!! :lol:

:huh: .... is your holiday ale an Easter ale. :lol:

NanoReefNovice
Uhhh... YES, Yes it is!!! :lol:

Hahaha... Nice! :D Im getting ready to roll out to Boonville beerfest this weekend. :happy:

Hello NanoReefNovice

I wish I had the space you do. I love the ouside, through wall, fung. The new additions are cool also. I have had Scarlet hermits but my Yellow Sun-coral keeps eating them lol.

NanoReefNovice
Hello NanoReefNovice

I wish I had the space you do. I love the ouside, through wall, fung. The new additions are cool also. I have had Scarlet hermits but my Yellow Sun-coral keeps eating them lol.

Thanks man, the herms are awesome to watch. :)

Nice tank!

thanks. B)

I cant wait until it starts to get filled in. :D

westcoastreefer84

Nice setup, I love the display fuge, very clean looking install, you should plumb another 10 gal frag tank for the ultimate functional nano

Archived