Innovative Marine Aquariums

Gerber's 5.5 Pico

Gerber77

Nice build! You could epoxy the rockwork together to make to more solid for gluing frags. It is easy to remove the epoxy if you wanted to later.

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice build! You could epoxy the rockwork together to make to more solid for gluing frags. It is easy to remove the epoxy if you wanted to later.

Thank you. I have a few of the pieces glued together right now. Sometime soon I will cut the bottom of the plugs so I can mount the disk on the live rock.

Awesome stuff :) More pics, please.

Thanks Cliff, more pics tomorrow for sure :)

Thanks man, your tank is looking great. I should have pics up around noon after everything starts opening

Thanks man, your tank is looking great. I should have pics up around noon after everything starts opening

Pics now! j,k take your time :)

Not too much has changed, I saw a red/orange yuma at the LFS I may have to pick it up today. Hers the long awaited Pics:

FTS-3/15/09

IMG_2365.jpg

True Blues-like tubbs

IMG_2367.jpg

True Rpe

IMG_2368.jpg

The favorites

IMG_2370.jpg

True GPE

IMG_2371.jpg

AOG's

IMG_2372.jpg

Blue-eyed girls

IMG_2374.jpg

Some frags from Pookstreet, havent opened yet

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2376.jpg

Looks like the start of a nice zoa garden... :)

Thanks buddy, the next step is figuring out where to mount everything and let it grow lol.

Thanks Cliff.

So I need to decide if Im going to pick up that yuma today, I found a 10 dollar gift certificate there too, so I might as well. 10

el fabuloso
Dammit I cant resist, off to the LFS folks to get the yuma. Pics up when I get back

This is funny but I totally know the feeling. :lol:

Archived