Top Shelf Aquatics

Gerber's 5.5 Pico

Gerber77

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's what we like to hear :lol: Don't forget to post an acclimation pic :P
This is funny but I totally know the feeling. :lol:

I just got back from the LFS and when I walked in the owner was taking the yuma out of the tank, he said this guy was buying it. I went up to the front and offered the guy $20 above the price of the coral and he turned me down. I was pissed and bummed so I bought some freshwater fish and the owner gave me a free zoa frag. Not too bad but Im still pissed about the yuma. Im just gonna find out who that guy is and jack the yuma :lol:

Sweet tank. I'm going to follow this one because I just love the size of 5.5's!

Thank you, this tank is by far my favorite out of everything Ive kept.

any fish plans?

A green banded goby for sure, I might out a neon goby in as well or possibly a banded pair if I can find one.

Heres the free frag I picked up today, pink zoas that look like they are gonna color up nicely.

Acclimating

IMG_2377.jpg

IMG_2378.jpg

In tank

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2380.jpg

It's going to look awesome when everything fills in :D You're off to a great start.

Thank you very much B) I cant wait until it fills in, I already noticed some new buds on the nuclear greens and green people eaters.

nice zoos.

Thanks man

If you're gonna do zoos, you might as well do good ones! Good choices on the frags so far B)

I'll bet you could score a nice yuma or ricordea if you find a local reef club and ask on their forums...

If you're gonna do zoos, you might as well do good ones! Good choices on the frags so far B)

I'll bet you could score a nice yuma or ricordea if you find a local reef club and ask on their forums...

Thanks man, in my previous tank set ups I would buy the zoas that were cheap and available instead of saving up for the more exotic ones. So when I set up this tank I decided to go for the "good" stuff, like the more exotic colors and harder to find coral.

A seller on ebay always has some nice yumas so when he puts them up Ill prob order some. Im in no hurry though lol

Thank you very much I cant wait until its filled in like yours :D Next step is to find places to mount all of those frags.

Archived