Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

NRF's MAXeffort- now powered by nanobox :)

Needreefunds

come on fab, you know you want to! at least do an open ocean biotype to start with!

Needs a beer bottle IMO

I think it needs a 30 rack, then it'll be a Jersey biotype, and also one of these...

snooki.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't think green nets and white scrub brushes were compatible! How did you pull it off Richie, add them juveniles at the same time so they grow up together?!?

Needreefunds
I didn't think green nets and white scrub brushes were compatible! How did you pull it off Richie, add them juveniles at the same time so they grow up together?!?

Many years of experience and input from great reefing friends such as yourself allow me to hobby FEARLESSLY !

Ok, seriously though- perhaps its the lousy lighting, but that is an off white scrub brush. They get along quite well- no issues so far. ;)

Needreefunds
All part of the journey buddy :D

Yup... ah well, looked squeaky clean for a week at least. :P

I got the skimmer back online over the weekend. Gave it a good soak and clean out. It's already producing, but still not at peak as I have not set the ATO back up. I want to change the reservoir to a simple Homer bucket with a lid that I can easily fill and clean / maintain.

Over all- the restart is looking pretty good and a frag of tri-color I thought all but dead may just make it. fingerscrossed

...adding the Chemipure tonight :mellow:

Needreefunds
Woo, go go! We are tank restart buddies now. Gotta make it beautiful, but gotta wait through the ugly parts first :)

Doncha wish we could just bypass this part already? I mean we've been through it how many times??? :D

Needreefunds

Shortest diatom bloom evah! :o

Still has that "dusty" , dirty look - but better already...

I already wants me Pearlberry or Red Planet... but I'm waiting a while. -_-

:happydance:

I know how you feel... I have 2 sps now and I'm already planning on how to add 10983021983 more. I gotta find a red planet frag locally I don't want to pay shipping, unfortunately I'm not sure anyone has any. I'll have to check URS forum on that other reefing board.

Needreefunds
Hi Richie! :)

:flower:

Helloooo ( creepychathug ) Kim!

This is the tank that behbeh Pinky has emerged from da rox. Tough angle, but I'll try to get a pichur up soon. :)

:happydance:

I know how you feel... I have 2 sps now and I'm already planning on how to add 10983021983 more. I gotta find a red planet frag locally I don't want to pay shipping, unfortunately I'm not sure anyone has any. I'll have to check URS forum on that other reefing board.

Yup. But better to buy local if at all possible ( Thanks Captain Obvious :D ) I've never had any luck with shipped SPS. If I were to try again- I'd go with LA.

Archived