Innovative Marine Aquariums

NRF's MAXeffort- now powered by nanobox :)

Needreefunds

Needreefunds
Yipee for cloudy pics !!!!! Yeah put the toad over there but behind on a rock. raise it up a little bit I did that with mine in the 75. It was a little high but I lowered it and now it;s just right. :D

:P Just what I was thinking. Thanks Kim!

yay! for pix omgomgomg

Wow! nice scape Richie :)

see dat wuzint so bad :P

I wuz kinda :wacko: for a while dur

Tank shoo too Maria! lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now u know we are gonna need clear tank pix :P

You have some nice schtuffs in derr....what's that coral on the front right corner? the ones next to the acans

Needreefunds
Now u know we are gonna need clear tank pix :P

You have some nice schtuffs in derr....what's that coral on the front right corner? the ones next to the acans

The green moni laying in the sand to the left- or the purple monti just above to the right?

Or that strange cream colored sponge mixed with codium scraps ? :huh::D

I will get better pics tonight before I fiddle. It looked very clear in there this morning. :happy:

Needreefunds
Looking good Richie! Hopefully take 2 is the keeper. ;)

Thanks Tyler. I hope so too. I will basically be running the tried and true set up for this tank.

I am very happy I did decide to replace the sand bed as well. Pretty much removed the possible causes I think. :huh::unsure::happy:

Militant Jurist
I am very happy I did decide to replace the sand bed as well. Pretty much removed the possible causes I think. :huh::unsure::happy:

Yeah, that's a good idea. Of course, it won't have helped if you have an algae monster depositing nutrients in your tank while you are sleeping. ;) Might want to install additional security, just to be safe. :lol:

RICHIE!!!!!!!! Hi :happy:

Tanks lookin good. I saw a frag that would look great in there. Unfortunately a ~1" frag was like $200 :blink: . I didnt even ask about the mother colony :lol: . The guy said it was some sort of acan? The colors reminded me of fruity pebbles lol.

Needreefunds
i like the scape bud!

Thanks D, for once I actually do too. Usually the scape has to grow on me lol. This sort of two cove scape will hopefully remain. I hope to gain a bit more height in the middle there with the few smaller rocks I have remaining.

Yeah, that's a good idea. Of course, it won't have helped if you have an algae monster depositing nutrients in your tank while you are sleeping. ;) Might want to install additional security, just to be safe. :lol:

Still have that link to the motion detecting paint ball gun?? :P

Needreefunds
RICHIE!!!!!!!! Hi :happy:

Tanks lookin good. I saw a frag that would look great in there. Unfortunately a ~1" frag was like $200 :blink: . I didnt even ask about the mother colony :lol: . The guy said it was some sort of acan? The colors reminded me of fruity pebbles lol.

Hey you!!!!! :P

Sorry opy I missed this reply -_-

Thanks buddy. Fruity peppley lookin stuff always costs big $$$ :lol:

See I helped woo hoo. Go look at mine for an idea. Looks good can't wait for new pics.

Donna is home with a migraine.

She did say the tank looks great tho :happy:

Imma try to member to take pics BEFORE I start to play tonight ;):D

Needreefunds
omgomgomg

Thanks?

:P

Purty!!!

Glad ya likes guys! Thanks for the encouragement.

:grouphug:

OK, pretty much everything else is transferred. I hope I can just leave it alone for a few days, but there are a couple frags and CUC members I am not sure will make it so I may have to stick my arms in there again. -_-

Needreefunds
Wow, that's looking awesome! So much color and growth. :happy:

Thanks MJ !

2 clowns and the YWG the only fish inhabitants?

Yessir, at the moment. -_-

Needreefunds

So, what I thought was my Pink Yuma from Lani turned out to be an orange ric. Thought I might have covered the Yuma by using its rock as a base rock. Came home to find I did in fact cover it, but with another rock. As my luck would have it the "top" rock. So I had to twist that rock some in the hope the Yuma will come out and play. At least its alive. -_-

In other news...

I think I lost the last crumbs of my red planet :(

The only additions I plan are a few SPS frags coral wise. Possibly another fish and a new cleaner shrimp.

JohnMaloney is sending me some CUC members this week.

Militant Jurist
I think I lost the last crumbs of my red planet :(

Major bummer :(

The only additions I plan are a few SPS frags coral wise. Possibly another fish and a new cleaner shrimp.

JohnMaloney is sending me some CUC members this week.

Sounds cool! Order anything odd?

Needreefunds
Major bummer :(

yup.

Sounds cool! Order anything odd?

Nah, just some crew members. :happy:

Looks bootyful :wub::lol:

John always hooks it up :)

Thanks Maria. :happy:

John has a customer in me as long as I keep at this. It's more like dealing with a friend than a vendor.

We have had a few of those here on NR and he is certainly a NR good guy. :)

... but most of you know that already. :P

Militant Jurist
That's a nice lookin' tank you got there mister.

John is definitely in the N-R Vendor Hall of Fame.

Pretty sure he IS the N-R Vendor Hall of Fame. With him as the first member, I don't think anyone else can meet the bar to get in.

Archived