Pod Your Reef

NRF's MAXeffort- now powered by nanobox :)

Needreefunds

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds
looking good Richie, but the question is when are you coming over?

Sorry bud- been a weird week...

You still around early next week? :huh:

This tank is doing OK. What did survive is looking happy. A group of Z's&P's that didn't look to hot to begin with continue to melt away- OK by me :happy:

I relocated the YWG from here into my 75 and it found the hitcher (?) pistol shrimp pretty fast. There is a slight chance this may be a pistol got rehype a while back but I thought it long gone.

I'll try to get up some new pics- even if just quickie iPhone shots lol

Sorry bud- been a weird week...

You still around early next week? :huh:

This tank is doing OK. What did survive is looking happy. A group of Z's&P's that didn't look to hot to begin with continue to melt away- OK by me :happy:

I relocated the YWG from here into my 75 and it found the hitcher (?) pistol shrimp pretty fast. There is a slight chance this may be a pistol got rehype a while back but I thought it long gone.

I'll try to get up some new pics- even if just quickie iPhone shots lol

I will be here till thurs night. orgo 2 exam on wednesday omgomgomg

pics pics pics! i will be waiting.. I'm surprised oyu could find your ywg in the 75, aren't they tiny?

Needreefunds
Stop cursing...this is a family forum :eek:

:lol:

Good to see you back in action Richie :)

Thanks Shawn :)

I will be here till thurs night. orgo 2 exam on wednesday omgomgomg

pics pics pics! i will be waiting.. I'm surprised oyu could find your ywg in the 75, aren't they tiny?

0886960a.jpg

Nah... not so tiny lol. This will give you an idea of the fight I have with my 75g.

2c069ae3.jpg

Lani's lil' Pink Yuma behbeh. Perhaps not so very pink right now, but looking happy in its new spot.

And finally- the promised chitty iPhone fts lol

d3b33251.jpg

Mr. Microscope
2c069ae3.jpg

Lani's lil' Pink Yuma behbeh. Perhaps not so very pink right now, but looking happy in its new spot.

I've got some of those. They're more red than pink. Also, the base of the yuma is a purply-blue. It's an amazing yuma and tolerates some pretty intense lighting.

Needreefunds
Looks great buddy

Thanks E :)

I've got some of those. They're more red than pink. Also, the base of the yuma is a purply-blue. It's an amazing yuma and tolerates some pretty intense lighting.

It was a bit towards pink when Lani first sent it- but it went into hiding ( sort of, I accidentally re-scaped it into a hole :rolleyes: ) Rather cool looking nonetheless.

Thanks for stopping by guys- appreciate the thoughts!

:)

Needreefunds
Interesting growth pattern, like a lava flow. Does that mean all favias grow this way or only this particular species?

I'll just say the few I've had tend to follow the base you give them. The frag I started with was a nano-nimble shaped frag near the top of this rock. :)

Needreefunds
:lol: Maria

Wut kind of green stick you growin in der Richie?

:huh: slimer? Not positive... I'm just happy it's still happy. :happy:

Needreefunds

Soooo...

Everything is back online here. ATO running- keeping the skimmer in optimum range.

Purigen and chemipure back in the basket.

We'll see. fingerscrossed

• 4 weeks later...

Archived