ReefCleaners.org

GirlGoneAqua's BC14 (NEW PICTURES Actinic 2/10)

GIRLGONEAQUA

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did a little shopping today and bought some goodies at good ol' Barrier

1. Tonga Branch

2. Green zoas

3. Yellow zoas

4. Orange Zoas

5. Mystery color (zoas hasnt opened yet)

I also rescaped the whole pad, Now I can put the brain in the sand, ha.post-35118-1228449568_thumb.jpg

I like how your brain coral is the focal point of the sand area. Tank looks really good with the new aquascaping I have to agree.

very nice job on the rescape! i also like the brain as thecenter peice! i just rescaped my whole tank also...what a project! cant wait to see your rock work covered in sweet corals!! GOOD JOB!

Did a little shopping today and bought some goodies at good ol' Barrier

1. Tonga Branch

2. Green zoas

3. Yellow zoas

4. Orange Zoas

5. Mystery color (zoas hasnt opened yet)

I also rescaped the whole pad, Now I can put the brain in the sand, ha.post-35118-1228449568_thumb.jpg

looks good coinstar heriess<----- didn't spell it right.. I really need a camera that takes decent pics, have got some new sh!t but my camera sucks..

looks good coinstar heriess<----- didn't spell it right.. I really need a camera that takes decent pics, have got some new sh!t but my camera sucks..

you are the king of impulse buying. why don't you take your impulsive azz to best buy (camera department to be specific)????

you are the king of impulse buying. why don't you take your impulsive azz to best buy (camera department to be specific)????

No because ur right,, i will do it..

hey gga! to ur post on glenns thread...(u have a pretty face n u know it)...no, u have a GORGEOUS FACE N I KNOW IT! great tank! cant wait to see some new up close macro shots! happy holidays!!

Are you still running stock lighting? The coralline growth on that top rock is pretty crazy....I wish mine would take to the rocks but I just have walls covered in it <_< The open brain looks awesome, makes a very nice centerpiece.

Hey guys, heres my xmas tree for the whole house,

and a pretty crappy pic outside my house :P

IMG_4529.jpg

IMG_4524.jpg

IMG_4511.jpg

Btw way guys, Thanks for the help and the comments on the tank so far!

couldnt of done it with out some support!!

<3 :wub:

My fish had a little party :happy:

post-35118-1228337261_thumb.jpg

hahaha...and the handle of Captain wasn't even finished...looks like your a wine girl for sure ;) ...sick tank by the way! :D

Archived