ReefCleaners.org

GirlGoneAqua's BC14 (NEW PICTURES Actinic 2/10)

GIRLGONEAQUA

I guess you stole the hubcaps of Daddys pagawhothewhatthebenwhoflic then huh?

and that i did B)

I get lots of quarters.. Every other time I fill this jar I have I donate it to the Texas kidney foundation

I read your profile there, and you know, I think that is the most sweetest story iv ever heard! your wife is an amazing person for doing something so brave.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mojorizn gives me ###### because I actually buy some stuff from there.. In no way am I a Metro kinda guy but I have dry skin and there stuff not only smells good it keeps me moist ;)

and that i did B)

I read your profile there, and you know, I think that is the most sweetest story iv ever heard! your wife is an amazing person for doing something so brave.

I know, Like I have always said, everything happens for a reason.. And me meeting her was for that reason..

and that i did B)

the odds that they were a match are something like 1 in 21 mil (I think that's what he told me anyway). definitely a cool little story.

handicap parking is cool too.

omgomgomg

lol

the odds that they were a match are something like 1 in 21 mil (I think that's what he told me anyway). definitely a cool little story.

handicap parking is cool too.

1 and 21 mill, your right..... Front row Joe....

ookay boys, I gotta get some shut-eye. thanksgivin is around the bend, and im cooking this year!

(i used to be a chef for cirqus du soleil and also dated one of the main preformers)

lol

1 and 21 mill, your right..... Front row Joe....

does your girl approve of you feeling up lady liberty?

how was that anyway? I like em firm, but that's a bit extreme...

ookay boys, I gotta get some shut-eye. thanksgivin is around the bend, and im cooking this year!

(i used to be a chef for cirqus du soleil and also dated one of the main preformers)

did he invent gum ball machines?

no. but he was 6th in the world for men's tumbling. thats gotta count for something ;)

Count for something in a non-homosexual way? not really.

jk, that is pretty cool. Hey!! I bet he could do backflips!!! But not 0-60 in 3.5 seconds.

ooo i can vouch he could definatly do a 0-60 in 3.5 :wub::naughtydance:

TMI IMO.

just curious, if what you say is true then why is he your ex? did plastic man leave you for the bearded lady?

Yes, I'm 20. But I'm sure if you met me in real life without knowing my real age you would think I was 25.I just went on a date tonight with a 28yr old lol...

Yes, I'm 20. But I'm sure if you met me in real life without knowing my real age you would think I was 25.I just went on a date tonight with a 28yr old lol...

Wow.. :blink:

Wow.. :blink:

lol.

i guess he couldn't do 0-60 in 3.5, or you wouldn't have been home so early!

I left because you can't love someone who travels the world. ;(

you mean you can't love someONE when you travel the world, and can do 0-60 in 3.5. and he can fit in a box!!! can i have his #?

I would assume so, its the most expensive car to own for 2008. reaches 60mph in 3.5 secs :wub:

Hold the presses, but I don't recall a Zonda being over $1 million? Hmm, I gotta re-research, lol! I'm obcessed with the Veyron and know there is a 5 model run limited version that sells for $2.9 mill, eek! :o

Well lets get back on topic boys... :rolleyes:

If you wanna continue our lovely converstations, feel free to make one in the lounge :lol:

p.s. EVERYONE should join the frag swap this year, cause im in it lol :wub:

Well lets get back on topic boys... :rolleyes:

If you wanna continue our lovely converstations, feel free to make one in the lounge :lol:

p.s. EVERYONE should join the frag swap this year, cause im in it lol :wub:

Where is the frag swap at?

Archived