SaltCritters.com

GirlGoneAqua's BC14 (NEW PICTURES Actinic 2/10)

GIRLGONEAQUA

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great! It has come a long ways in just a couple of months :)

I like the plate and the YCG

come to Florida...you shall be tan wether u want to or not lol

I like to go tanning because there is no sun here. period.

Its not a joke when people say "seattle rains all the time"

:P

This is true, I've been up to Seattle all times of the year at various times, and it's rained at least one day on EACH trip to there i've been on. Winter, summer, spring, fall, dosesn't matter! Stupid Alaska gave us a killer storm here in So. Cali right now, lol!

Where the lil'bugger hangs out

it was love at first sight, I went into denny's pet world (like a nicer petco) to get some cheap carbon pads

and I wondered into the livestock section. I just see this little yellow guy no bigger than a penny come out of hiding sit down and stare at me! I walked back and forth pondering if I should buy him

Then I knew when I starred into those lid-less eyes I wasnt leaving without him :wub:

IMG_4612.jpg

armor of god zoos

IMG_4620.jpg

im snowed in you guys! 1 ft of snow this morning!

post-35118-1229634133_thumb.jpg

nice, i love snow, expecting up to 7 inches of snow or rain/sleet depending on what weather report you watch!

InTr4nceWeTrust

I've had a Dodge Caravan engulfed by snow when I lived in NY for a while. Took me hours to get it out : / Thank God I'm back in California.

So guys I may get rid of my female clown... :rant:

She has completely bitten a chunk from my male's tail and my clown goby's.

She's killed 3 cleaner shrimp in the past 3months. I just cant take it anymore, I cant have anything added because of her. I'm going to try to talk to my LFS and she if they'll take her back and perhaphs i'll buy a blenny instead. :tears:

I hope to get a Starry Blenny, I fell in love with one at my LFS! and plus now I wont have my shrimp killing clown I can get a Harlequin shrimp :wub:

btw Luv, do you like my new sig :haha:

ill just keep a chocolate chip in the sump, cut an arm off every week.

or steal a massive one from the ocean and keep it in my freezer for a year!

Archived