ReefCleaners.org

GirlGoneAqua's BC14 (NEW PICTURES Actinic 2/10)

GIRLGONEAQUA

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well glen no. does your nissan do a backflip? :huh::P

unimpressed..

well no, my nissan can't do a backflip. but it's not the most expensive car of 08 either. it can however, carry a tank, stand, canopy, and a bunch of other crap in one trip. lets see your pagawhothewhatthebenwhooflic do that!!!

and my nissan even has flashy little "nismo" stickers on the sides. i'm pretty sure that's to make it go faster.

yes, but if i robbed your car, I would get 2 bucks off your hubs. I gotta go for these pagawhothewhatthebenwhooflic cars

my nissan has alloys, i'm big time. why do you think tex hangs out with me? drug lords such as he don't hang out with small time hubcap ridin' chumps!!

Is this a inside joke im just missing here? :huh: lol.

yeah it kinda is, sorry. the owner at our LFS asked him if he was a drug dealer. that's pretty much how it started. he does have 22's and TV's in his car, gotta be slangin'.

Everything is bigger in texas. I know how it is, my fam there flaunts it too haha. Glenn if you dont mind me asking, what do you do for a living?

Is this a inside joke im just missing here? :huh: lol.

LFS owner asked me if I was a drug dealer last week because she said everytime I open my wallet I have loads of many.. She said my rims on my exp were really shiny, but 22's(double dueces) will do that when freshly cleaned.. Anyway Glenn told her I was one, but Im not..

Everything is bigger in texas. I know how it is, my fam there flaunts it too haha. Glenn if you dont mind me asking, what do you do for a living?

STRIPPER!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Again i'll ask...what do you Texas and Glenn do for living?

We sling whiskey and beer.. Bartenders,, Mixologist's, Barkeeps...

wait, do you bartend, or own the bartenders? ;)

yeah we're from Tx, but I promise, we're not slave owners.

although at times I feel like my wife owns me. So I guess she owns a bartender.

Bartending is one of the best gigs around here unless you have a masters or better. Come to think of it, back when I was managing I had a couple of people apply for bartending positions that had masters degrees, and I had one bartender that had her masters.

i was reading your sig Tex "Berrys a "Bath and Body Works" kinda guy"

And I currently work there now :lol: but just for the holiday's to keep me busy, for awhile I was designing watergardens for mircosofties around the area...but to be quite frank and honest I pay for my tank because my Dad invented the Coinstar machine! and Im an only child :blush:

And I currently work there now :lol: but just for the holiday's to keep me busy, to be honest I pay for my tank because my Dad invented the Coinstar machine! and Im an only child :blush:

That's nothing, I used to work with a guy who's dad invented the flowbee, seriously!! He made like 70 mil all because one day while smoking uhh you know, he decided he needed a haircut, but he didn't want to make a mess. So he busted out the clippers and a vacuum and just like that the flowbee was born. True story, look it up.

Coinstar is pretty sweet though. I guess you stole the hubcaps of Daddys pagawhothewhatthebenwhoflic then huh?

And I currently work there now :lol: but just for the holiday's to keep me busy, to be honest I pay for my tank because my Dad invented the Coinstar machine! and Im an only child :blush:

Really, I just used that machine the other day, you can use it to donate money and as a bartender I get lots of quarters.. Every other time I fill this jar I have I donate it to the Texas kidney foundation, the other time i fill it I buy stuff for my tank, that jar hold about $160..

Really, I just used that machine the other day, you can use it to donate money and as a bartender I get lots of quarters.. Every other time I fill this jar I have I donate it to the Texas kidney foundation, the other time i fill it I buy stuff for my tank, that jar hold about $160..

all my quarters go to Haileys college fund. She has quite the bank roll for a 2 year old.

congrats GGA, your thread is now just as f#cked up as ours are.

Archived