SaltCritters.com

Dahlia's NEW 20L PICS page 70

dahliaheartsyou

dahliaheartsyou
Why on earth would you hate little dogs, and what does a vegan rescue girl need with a purebred hunting dog?

My dogs don't crap turds the size of infants, they don't drool, they don't smell like toe jelly, it takes them 6 months to get through a bag of dog food.

I also don't get mortally injured when one jumps on me or play, and I never have to worry if they're going to decide they want to kill me some day.

Sorry Dahlia.

What could possibly be the benefit in having a dog the size of a grizzly bear living inside your house when you can have one the size of a cat?

this is a dumb argument...

i don't like the behavior of little dogs (napoleon complex) or the look.

my dog doesn't do any of that stuff, she isn't a great dane!

my dog eats 2 cups a day...that isn't a lot.

the little dogs are the ones that bite the most, just look at the numerous studies, "The dog breed most likely to bite was not the Pit Bull, Rottweiler, or German Shepherd, but …wait for it…the Dachshund. And second was the Chihuahua, followed by the Jack Russell Terrier."

grizzly bear-2,000 lbs german shorthair-75lbs...

i adopted her from a rescue shelter, i didn't go out seeking a type of dog for hunting.

and due to domestication of dogs, it is your responsibility as the owner to fulfill their instincts, like when you have a herding dog or any other sport dog.

the benefit is a nicer dog that fits my personality and that won't bite or be aggressive.

pls quit arguing about this on my thread. :happy:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is a dumb argument...

i don't like the behavior of little dogs (napoleon complex) or the look.

my dog doesn't do any of that stuff, she isn't a great dane!

my dog eats 2 cups a day...that isn't a lot.

the little dogs are the ones that bite the most, just look at the numerous studies, "The dog breed most likely to bite was not the Pit Bull, Rottweiler, or German Shepherd, but …wait for it…the Dachshund. And second was the Chihuahua, followed by the Jack Russell Terrier."

grizzly bear-2,000 lbs german shorthair-75lbs...

i adopted her from a rescue shelter, i didn't go out seeking a type of dog for hunting.

and due to domestication of dogs, it is your responsibility as the owner to fulfill their instincts, like when you have a herding dog or any other sport dog.

the benefit is a nicer dog that fits my personality and that won't bite or be aggressive.

pls quit arguing about this on my thread. :happy:

hey now, don't be getting mad over a little thread jacking!!

my chihuahua doesn't bite, but he does talk alot of sh!t. The lab saved my wife and daughter from a couple of strays a few weeks back. They were taking a walk when apparently the 2 dogs came up on them FAST. My wife said my lab attacked the bigger of the 2, and the smaller one attacked him. The bigger one ran off, but my lab got to the smaller one pretty bad. My wife said the dogs throat was ripped open. A couple of our neighbors pulled the dogs apart, and we saw the smaller dog stiff as a board in a ditch a few days later. I told you my lab rules.

sleepy dog.

DSCF3020.jpg

dahliaheartsyou
hey now, don't be getting mad over a little thread jacking!!

my chihuahua doesn't bite, but he does talk alot of sh!t. The lab saved my wife and daughter from a couple of strays a few weeks back. They were taking a walk when apparently the 2 dogs came up on them FAST. My wife said my lab attacked the bigger of the 2, and the smaller one attacked him. The bigger one ran off, but my lab got to the smaller one pretty bad. My wife said the dogs throat was ripped open. A couple of our neighbors pulled the dogs apart, and we saw the smaller dog stiff as a board in a ditch a few days later. I told you my lab rules.

Oh, you of all people should know I love threadjacking, just not when it's trying to put my dog down and say a bunch of bad WRONG stuff about larger dogs.

dogs will protect and defend, that is the bond between humans and their owners.

AW, i love labs. such kind-hearted dogs, i had a choc. lab when I was littler named Bo, but he got old and passed. And i had another german shorthair that just passed last year, Luke, I am getting teary just looking at the pics of the old guy in these pics...

luke2.jpg

luke1.jpg

p.s. i love your lab!

Oh, you of all people should know I love threadjacking, just not when it's trying to put my dog down and say a bunch of bad WRONG stuff about larger dogs.

dogs will protect and defend, that is the bond between humans and their owners.

AW, i love labs. such kind-hearted dogs, i had a choc. lab when I was littler named Bo, but he got old and passed. And i had another german shorthair that just passed last year, Luke, I am getting teary just looking at the pics of the old guy in these pics...

luke2.jpg

luke1.jpg

p.s. i love your lab!

I think the time has come to change the name of your threads' title. It should read, "some water, rocks, lots of cats, and dogs too!!".

dahliaheartsyou
I think the time has come to change the name of your threads' title. It should read, "some water, rocks, lots of cats, and dogs too!!".

haha.

it's like every thread I'm part of.

lol.

large dogs ftw!

the smallest dog i will ever get is an english bulldog - and those are hardly small when you consider their weight.

dahliaheartsyou
large dogs ftw!

the smallest dog i will ever get is an english bulldog - and those are hardly small when you consider their weight.

thought someone couldn't follow?

+1....I don't think I'll be able to follow this thread - just like I can't follow Dahlia's thread. No offense Dahlia, but my ADD is way too bad for all of the clutter.

LOLOLOLOL.

good to see you on this side of town.

yeah them things are hefty dogs!

haha, I knew that would get people, I see my views going way up and not the comments.

lol.

well, you have better corals then me!

lol, i have none cept my pretty freakin sweet mini carpet nems.

now to find some mini clown fish to host in them. B)

dahliaheartsyou
now to find some mini clown fish to host in them. B)

LOLOLOLOL.

yes, since they're tentacles are so long and inviting.

lol.

they're splitting like crazy now from eating all the pods in my tank, after I get a bunch, I'm gunna sell them, I know they'll go like hot cakes!

I can't believe I read the whole thing. I should have brought popcorn. My mouse hand is dead... no circ.

I laughed. I cried. I feel at peace. It was epic! Epic I say! Dahlia, you're going to be famous some day... I mean, you kinda already are.

dahliaheartsyou
I can't believe I read the whole thing. I should have brought popcorn. My mouse hand is dead... no circ.

I laughed. I cried. I feel at peace. It was epic! Epic I say! Dahlia, you're going to be famous some day... I mean, you kinda already are.

Oh my god.

I would NEVER have suggested doing that.

lol.

but.

You are a comedian...good joke...

YOU JUST MADE IT INTO MY SIGNATURE!!!!!

lucky you lol.

Oh my god.

I would NEVER have suggested doing that.

lol.

but.

You are a comedian...good joke...

YOU JUST MADE IT INTO MY SIGNATURE!!!!!

lucky you lol.

Oh geez.. If I'd known you were going to keep that I would have dressed it up a little bit... my "are" is hanging off the end! omgomgomg

Somebody FIX it!

dahliaheartsyou
Oh geez.. If I'd known you were going to keep that I would have dressed it up a little bit... my "are" is hanging off the end! omgomgomg

Somebody FIX it!

OH NO!

dangling preposition!!!

hm..should I leave it for everyone to see???

MUHUHAHAHA.

naw, I'll fix her. :lol:

also, your avatar, is that you holding a sculpture you made?

EDIT FOR ADRIFTQUASAR(clearly he is having LOLCATS withdrawls):

cat.jpg

cat3.jpg

cat2.jpg

AdriftQuasar

I'm new to LOLCA.

My name is Dan, and I'm an lolcat addict.

It was all fun and games at first, an occasional post here and there, but before long, I was spending all day on lolcats with no respite. Soon after, I started loosing sleep to look at lolcats. I didn't realize I had a problem until I tried to put a caption on my friend's kitten.

dahliaheartsyou
HMMMMMMMM

OMG!

I just spit out some gatorade I was drinking !!!!!

LOLZ.

yeah, they are scary, but I lub dem, there IS NO CHANGING MY MIND!

Also, blenny alienz look alike almost as good as:

DAVID.jpg

dr.jpg

Aw Shucks.. :blush: Do you like it?

Nope... it's not mine. I found it when I was googling for shells that hermit crabs like... it's this site:

www.oddfae.com

They are odd for sure.. and for sale! However.. it looks like everything is sold already.

dahliaheartsyou
Aw Shucks.. :blush: Do you like it?

Nope... it's not mine. I found it when I was googling for shells that hermit crabs like... it's this site:

www.oddfae.com

They are odd for sure.. and for sale! However.. it looks like everything is sold already.

yes, I lubs it!

I always see cool weird looking, magical forest creature, stuff on deviantart I like...

OH!

since this is MY thread, here are some pics I took ON MY COMPUTER(that's why they are sucky) but thought they were cute :) my cat is a ham.

also, I am aware I look ugly/weird in the pics...I had the photos snapping continuously..but I still like it.

catstrip.jpg

yes that's me in Dolce and Gabbana glasses :)

JerseyChick

Nice tank! I can't wait till you get many Sufjan clones to stock it with!

~ I would like to pre order a mini carpet nem :)

dahliaheartsyou
all these cat pictures remind me of this comic from xkcd :)

cat_proximity.png

oh my god, that is really funny.

I'm ALWAYS by a cat....guess you can read the chart to know why my thread is like it is!!!

thanks for commenting too!

Archived