Innovative Marine Aquariums

Dahlia's NEW 20L PICS page 70

dahliaheartsyou

dahliaheartsyou
Yeah makes since if they are eating like crazy. Mine never do anything! The first pic is an American Eskimo. The 2nd is a mut. Her and her siblings were dropped off at the door a local rescue and we adopted one. They didn't know for sure what it is.

AW!

I rescued all my animals! and volunteer...I gotta soft spot...what can I say...

BUT-

I would say she looks like a border terrier and pom mix, possibly norfolk in there...

can't wait to see what the cutie grows into!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
green_ariel

I would just like to apologize. I was reading your thread and I found a rather nasty comment that I didn't leave. I called my little brother (13 years), it turns out is was him. Once again I am immensely sorry for his immaturity. He has been punished. Your tank is looking great and so is your photography. You should check out photoblink.com. Thanks

dahliaheartsyou
I would just like to apologize. I was reading your thread and I found a rather nasty comment that I didn't leave. I called my little brother (13 years), it turns out is was him. Once again I am immensely sorry for his immaturity. He has been punished. Your tank is looking great and so is your photography. You should check out photoblink.com. Thanks

HAHAHA! really?!?!

well, that's fine! i am sorry for anything bad that was wrote about it too then (the "fail" pics)

but, I find this all funny!

THANKS for all the compliments!

Sherlock...that's close...his name is Sleuth....all 125 lbs of him...he is 5 feet 10 inches when he is on his hind legs....and about 32 inches at the top of his front shoulder when he is on all four..

I call BS.

:P

dahliaheartsyou
Well we're on the subject of other pets...

100_2156.JPG

Much cooler than a dog

OH MY GOD!

GIVE ME THAT!!!!

I wanted a reptile so bad...my mom was always too afraid...

Preuss has the coolest chameleons...I love them! I watched them feeding, and they were stalking the crickets...I was like "they don't have a chance!" and the lady laughed.

I CAN HAZ BANDWIDTHZ EXCEEDED?

AW!

I rescued all my animals! and volunteer...I gotta soft spot...what can I say...

BUT-

I would say she looks like a border terrier and pom mix, possibly norfolk in there...

can't wait to see what the cutie grows into!

She is like 30 pounds now but I didn't have any recent pics on the computer.

What?

holy sh!t this thread is all over the place :lol:

tank looks good so far. but dont feed ur cuc they look to have plenty to eat :D

dahliaheartsyou
holy sh!t this thread is all over the place :lol:

tank looks good so far. but dont feed ur cuc they look to have plenty to eat :D

Yeah, but I think it's more interesting than "look here's my tank, here it is day 2, day 3...."

BORING!!!! haha

thanks, yeah, nanoty.....I think the hair algae is growing faster than they can eat it :eek:

So, here are some pics of my hermits...they have already got into trouble being naughty...

One got into the mini carpet nem, pi$$ed him off royally.... but, can a hermit be hurt by that? I plucked him off....And then, I saw the big hermit attempting to out a littler one for his shell...what a stupid hermit...

Here is the bad guy looking guilty...I hope he didn't get stung too bad.

IMG_3837.jpg

And here is my favorite guy, always on this rock.

Here he looks sad because he ate soooo much of the gha on the rock....but....

IMG_3834.jpg

THEN HE REALIZES THERE IS A GIANT BOWL IN FRONT OF HIM OMG!!!(look at his eyes! and the bowl is an embedded shell lol)

IMG_3835.jpg

I hope he didn't get stung too bad.

Can that happen...I mean with their shell and all...mine hang out on everything...

dahliaheartsyou
Looking good catgirl :P

THANKS ninjaboy.

somehow it's not the same without a cat in it.

and that dog is rockin that pinwheel.

Can that happen...I mean with their shell and all...mine hang out on everything...

I don't know...that's what I was wondering...he looks fine.

dahliaheartsyou
I cant believe I just read 13 pages............Very entertaining!

More pics please!

haha, of the tank?

or in general?

oh and thank you...strangely enough I have heard that a few times....

Dogs are better than cats!

I love them both equally though, they both have their strong points...

but theyz Not equalz on teh internetz!!!

funny-pictures-cat-ate-dog-barking-.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-blames-it-on-the.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-finds-out-how-do.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-oven-pissed-dog.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-washing-machine-.jpg

mouseonkittyondog-miles.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-punches-dog.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-pwns-dog.jpg

Archived