Cultivated Reef

Dahlia's NEW 20L PICS page 70

dahliaheartsyou

yes, I lubs it!

I always see cool weird looking, magical forest creature, stuff on deviantart I like...

OH!

since this is MY thread, here are some pics I took ON MY COMPUTER(that's why they are sucky) but thought they were cute :) my cat is a ham.

also, I am aware I look ugly/weird in the pics...I had the photos snapping continuously..but I still like it.

catstrip.jpg

yes that's me in Dolce and Gabbana glasses :)

Purty :blush:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dahliaheartsyou
Purty :blush:

yeah, my cat is quite the looker.

lol :lol:

thanks, as usual your too nice!

EDIT:

here's a few more and I'll be done I promise.

Me and nuggy

meandsnug.jpg

and me and celia: look at that tongue action LOLOLOL.

meandc.jpg

JerseyChick

Here is my cat Buddy (right now actually... taken just for you and you cat friends over there :) )

020.jpg

And you have sweet eyes (like my daughter)

dahliaheartsyou
ZOMG, they're getting bigger!

or maybe you're getting smaller omgomgomg

Here is my cat Buddy (right now actually... taken just for you and you cat friends over there :) )

020.jpg

And you have sweet eyes (like my daughter)

AWWWWWWW!!!!

so cute!

really, I'm not just saying it either!

and thanks!

although my eyes are just dark brown...and...eye-ey...

JerseyChick

Buddy is awesome he is 4 and a half and weighs 19 pounds... my lil chunker

I do want to be your first customer when you start shipping out mini carpet nems :) I hope they start splitting like crazy soon! They are really cool!

dahliaheartsyou
<- allergic to cats.

the ones on the internet make you sneeze too?!?!?

lol!

you can give them topical medicine, like 2 drops on their food, and it alters their saliva so you aren't as allergic...

just saying.

<---doesn't like things you can't keep in an aquarium

n1232310009_30079719_1214.jpg

catttt.jpg

dahliaheartsyou
day 1 being away from my cats. Its hell.

why are you away from them?!?!?!?!

aw, do you miss them?

that's so cute!

:wub:

I always miss mine so much to when I go away...

dahliaheartsyou
That's one thing about cats, they don't miss you. As long as they have food their happy.

mine do.

my parents used to tell me they would sleep in my room and cry all day when I was gone...

they were not just saying it either.

Whenever I would pack for like school trips and stuff, they would lay in my suitcases!

Yeah thats BS... cause if I leave, Beans waits right next to the door till I get back... If I shower, hes outside the door, and when I wake up hes outside my room.

dahliaheartsyou
Yeah thats BS... cause if I leave, Beans waits right next to the door till I get back... If I shower, hes outside the door, and when I wake up hes outside my room.

see Ocho, maybe you just aren't nice enough to your cats!!!

lol.

I TAKE DEM FOR YOU!!!

my little dilute calico Celia can NOT live a second without me, she follows me everywhere whining and attacking my ankles! I volunteer at a shelter and was with her since she was born and was sick, so we have a bond I think.

here are some pics of her :D

nilnil.jpg

cil4.jpg

cil5.jpg

Z OMG!!!

BEANS!!!

what a cute name!

lemme see him!

oh wait...camera devils... :(

yes, I lubs it!

I always see cool weird looking, magical forest creature, stuff on deviantart I like...

OH!

since this is MY thread, here are some pics I took ON MY COMPUTER(that's why they are sucky) but thought they were cute :) my cat is a ham.

also, I am aware I look ugly/weird in the pics...I had the photos snapping continuously..but I still like it.

catstrip.jpg

yes that's me in Dolce and Gabbana glasses :)

Great pics and your cat is adorable.

mine do.

my parents used to tell me they would sleep in my room and cry all day when I was gone...

they were not just saying it either.

Whenever I would pack for like school trips and stuff, they would lay in my suitcases!

Yeah I agree. My cats always missed me when I was at work. My brothers was living with me for a while and he kept calling and telling me they would roam around looking for me. I started to leave sweaters on my bed so they would feel comfortable while I was gone.

Your cat is adorable.......

:

R.I.P. Lucy

lucy1.jpg

Been busy at work so just started to read your thread as of today. Sorry about your fish lucy. My mom used to have one of those years ago and they are awesome fish.

dahliaheartsyou
No pictures of Beans, but I have pictures of Red XIII/Nanaki.

DUDE!

so sweet lookin!

what a ham!

"RUB MY TUMMIES!!!!"

hey now, don't be getting mad over a little thread jacking!!

my chihuahua doesn't bite, but he does talk alot of sh!t. The lab saved my wife and daughter from a couple of strays a few weeks back. They were taking a walk when apparently the 2 dogs came up on them FAST. My wife said my lab attacked the bigger of the 2, and the smaller one attacked him. The bigger one ran off, but my lab got to the smaller one pretty bad. My wife said the dogs throat was ripped open. A couple of our neighbors pulled the dogs apart, and we saw the smaller dog stiff as a board in a ditch a few days later. I told you my lab rules.

sleepy dog.

DSCF3020.jpg

Wow my sister always has full blooded labs and they are like P*ssy cats. So nice and sweet that I do not think they would even protect anyone.

Little dogs never back down from a fight that is why that smaller dog kept at the lab. I like most dogs - small, medium and large. Each has a unique quality. There are some dogs I would never have near children and some that are great with kids.

My favorites are labs, golden retrievers & cavalier king charles. By the way you all have cute pets.

dahliaheartsyou
Been busy at work so just started to read your thread as of today. Sorry about your fish lucy. My mom used to have one of those years ago and they are awesome fish.

Aw, thanks so much!

reading through this thread must be tough!

I am still really sad, she was my favorite!

everyone usually hates fancy goldfish, cuz they think you can stuff them in a bowl and whatever, but they are actually harder because they are SUPER messy and get swim bladder like it's their job.

Archived