SaltCritters.com

The FTS Thread!

SeeDemTails

Okay. Just wondering if that'd help. :) NIIIIIIIIIICE! How are you liking the Photon? I have a Value Fixture, I'm already thinking of upgrading!

Go to his thread and ask, not here. ;)

• Like 1

NIIIIIIIIIICE! How are you liking the Photon? I have a Value Fixture, I'm already thinking of upgrading!

Ok, don't tell anyone I answered you here, but.....I really do like the Photon...keep that on the "down low"... :ninja:

;)

• Like 1

Please.... tell me what you're running!

Calcium reactor? Phosban? LR? Protein Skimmer? Dosing System? OH and that rock flower looks ridic! What the heck kind of light grows shhhtuff like that?!?

I dose Calcium Chloride and Soda Ash with dosers controlled by Apex.

All the rock you see started as uncured rock fresh from the ocean with a crazy amount of life on it.

Protein Skimmer is SCA 301.

My light is a full spectrum LED/T5 hybrid.

I feed my corals everyday.

• Like 1

Noemi's Reef

12205772646_78004c00ad_h.jpg

um02122's AquaNano40

AMAZING aquascaping on the first tank. When I look at freshwater planted aquascapes, I get this very serene feeling. A lot of reef tanks, while very beautiful, don't give me the same feeling. I get that from this tank. Great job!

• Like 1

Lalani/Kim came and took pictures of my tank yesterday. Here's one of the FTS shots she took. I'll be posting a lot of the other ones in my tank thread soon so go check those out!

IMG_4740_zps322a09fc.jpg

• Like 9

This is my diy approx 30 gal lps,sps tank. I just tore down the old tank and put this one last weekend. I love how clean the sand is for now, would be great if it stayed this white.

post-55105-0-18902600-1392223632_thumb.jpg

post-55105-0-95536600-1392224354_thumb.jpg

• Like 3
BattleAthletics

Lalani/Kim came and took pictures of my tank yesterday. Here's one of the FTS shots she took. I'll be posting a lot of the other ones in my tank thread soon so go check those out!

IMG_4740_zps322a09fc.jpg

In 8 months this will be TOTM.

• Like 1