inTank Media Baskets

The FTS Thread!

SeeDemTails

SeeDemTails

Ok, after making a post to see if everyone would be interested, it has been decided to go ahead with a thread for each of us to post a FTS of our tank so we can easily browse through each others tanks. Each person gets one post, no particular order, to put your FTS shot, a small amount of info, less than a paragraph, and a link to your actual tank thread, in any style you may like as long as it is easy to navigate. You have to have a tank thread to post, or make one. You may edit your post at anytime to add an updated FTS pic, or change your info.

Rules:

1. 1 post for each person, for each tank thread they may have.

2. A FTS or any similar style shot of the entire tank will be required in your post.

3. No comment posts...If you want to comment please do so on that persons tank thread.

Thats is, simple enough rules!

I will start, please follow this example!

Christels 37G SPS and Zoa reef! <-----------Click here!

leftside.jpg

My tank is almost 2 years old, and is now in a new spot and just starting to recover and grow again after a recent move. I am a big fan of SPS corals, particularly Montiporas, I have 11 types, and Zoanthids and Palys, of which I have 22 types. Thanks for reading!

• Like 2

i'll start off with the pictures i suppose.

ABE's 285G REEF

My tank predominantly LPS and zoas/palys. there are 8 fish in the tank. 1 orange shoulder tang (juvi) 1 blue tang, 1 purple tang, pair of true percs, sixline wrasse, and a pair of scooter blennies (dailys spawns now :) ) trying to add some more sps to the tank.

119F4408.jpg

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=153157

Edited by abe
  • Like 2
Elite Twit

BC29 2 Month FTS:

IMG_4673.jpg

The link to the entire thread is in my signature. I have a few SPS I have my eye on, but they won't be added for a few more months. Ultimately it will end up being a mixed reef, with more emphasis on the LPS/Softy(Zoa, Ric, shroom) side of the mix.

Edited by Elite Twit
glennr1978

Here's my current tank (40 breeder) as of 6/29/16. It was on the brink of death and covered in cyano and some strange film algae a couple of months ago after being severely neglected for longer than I'd like to admit. It's making a solid come back now :).

27889183932_11ab0092da_c.jpg

27889243422_7787173d2c_c.jpg

27889244982_f8959ccb47_c.jpg

Edited by glennr1978
  • Like 9

Reef Chick's Coral Kitchen

Old Prop tank mostly zoas.

DSCF3618.jpg

New Prop tank

Mostly SPS, LPS, & Zoas with more work to finish the set up. Link is in sig.

DSCF4763.jpg

10 Gallon Kitchen Display Tank with goni, bubble (now deceased), candy cane coral, zoas, yumo, xenia, kenya tree, GSP. The link to this one is also in my sig.

DSCF1945.jpg

Time to update our FTS. This is at about 3 1/2 months in and we have started migrating stuff from QT to DT. We got rid of the soap dish fuge - chaeto is now growing in a rear chamber with its own light. I just need to remember to remove the mag-float before pictures. ;)

DSC_8891-PP.JPG

Yesterday A month ago (Early August) we brought home a bunch of new stuff for the tank and that has gone into QT until I can be sure there are no unexpected additions. In order to show that stuff, I've started a QT tank thread.

Incidentally, I found a monti eating nudibranch, a sea spider and flatworms in the QT, so I'm really glad I used it!

DSC_8775-PP.JPG

Thanks for looking,

hank

Edited by HankB
masterbuilder

My 12G Nanocube.

EDIT: 7/08 - Goodbye old friend... now have a 30G Finnex

Nano_9_07.jpg

Edited by masterbuilder

29g

Picture055.jpg

Upgraded to a 46g bowfront

Picture011-1.jpg

Left side is a 10k XM, Right side is a Current 10k

Edited by skydive
MarvinsReef

almost 3 months old 28g JBJ HQI Reef...

Latest FTS 12-09-08

FTS_12-09-08.jpg

FTS_12-09-08B.jpg

FTS_12-09-08C.jpg

Latest vids 12-09-08

th_12-09-08_Vid1.jpg

Actinics only

th_12-09-08Act1.jpg

Snack Time

th_12-09-08Act2.jpg

Edited by MarvinsReef

AP12 - began 7/07 as a BC8, upgraded to AP12 12/07, in the middle of being upgraded to a 30g Oceanic cube.

amphipodzoas006.jpg