ReefCleaners.org

Lalani's Pico Upgrade

Lalani

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been studying some info from melevsreef.com about culturing phyto, but I haven't actually fed anything to my feather dusters, yet. I'm just waiting until I can kill a hopefully single aiptasia I found (very clever little monster) before dosing.

Ah, well I only put a few drops into the tank once each week or every other week, so I'm sure I should feed more.... I am a little absent minded when it comes to certain things.

Don't tell me a simple little aptasia is outsmarting you. :P

Ah, well I only put a few drops into the tank once each week or every other week, so I'm sure I should feed more.... I am a little absent minded when it comes to certain things.

Don't tell me a simple little aptasia is outsmarting you. :P

I'm probably up there in the most absent minded list with only a goby/pistol as the "display" specimens in my 20H. :lol: The aiptasia must have been a ninja in its past life since the current rock was brought in June and I only noticed it a week ago. I'm currently plotting how to permanently reduce the population down to zero. [/twilight zone] :unsure:

Haha, get some more fish in there! I can't say much though, I've gone months with just two fish in my 20H. Now I'm looking for one more, probably a burrowing goby.

Lol@ninja nem. Pepe, my peppermint shrimp made short work of the 3 or so aptasia in my tank, would that be an option for you?

I'm might get a peppermint. Maybe it can also attack my digitate hydroids, who act like zombies. :X :lol:

Firefish and other dartfish have bolt holes between rocks and the sand. My shrimp goby also has very good digging abilities of his own.

chickendude10

I just have to say this is an awesome build and those pics are AMAZING! And I agree with lakshwadeep; the sixth and seventh pics are sweet!

Lalani, I swear, your pics do not compare to ANY others on this site, you are amazingly talented with your tanks and camera-work!

Great pics, my wife wants a camera more than ever.

Is her b-day soon?

Lalani, I swear, your pics do not compare to ANY others on this site, you are amazingly talented with your tanks and camera-work!

Thank you muchly! :blush:

Mmmhmm... you totally copied my rock work biatch! lol j/k

That new lens is to die for! I can't believe how crisp the sexy shrimps look. :o And here I am thinking my ghetto macro shots are bad-ass with my magnifying glass. :lol:

Mmmhmm... you totally copied my rock work biatch! lol j/k

That new lens is to die for! I can't believe how crisp the sexy shrimps look. :o And here I am thinking my ghetto macro shots are bad-ass with my magnifying glass. :lol:

:lol:

Thanks, but your shots are awesome too! :P

I am in love wih your freshwater tank!

Sexy tank is great I love the blue zoo's. Seeing your tanks is one of the things that got me really interested in this hobby.

~Laura

Wow Lalani, your pics are all crazy amazing!

I can see those sexy hairy legs of your sexy shrimp! Lol! :happy:

Thanks! I can't believe how easy it is to take macros now! :D

November :P

Ah, well you've got time. :P

I am in love wih your freshwater tank!

Sexy tank is great I love the blue zoo's. Seeing your tanks is one of the things that got me really interested in this hobby.

~Laura

Aww, thanks a bunch! I remember looking at peoples tanks and hoping I could have one anywhere near as beautiful. :)

Lol! That's like the 2nd or 3rd marriage proposal I've received since joining NR.com! :lol:

Send me some man thong pics and I'll think about it.

j/k!!!!!! :happy:

Archived