Pod Your Reef

Lalani's Pico Upgrade

Lalani

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VannReefer87

lol I don't have any bannana hamocks in my possesion right now!...boxer briefs maybe? LOL :P Are you playing the thong game to? ;)

:naughtydance: Banana hammocks are kind of scary anyway!

Alright, I'll lay off of the sexual harassment for now....

I don't want to start looking like an internet predator... I'll end up on MSNBC. :scarry:

ok.....

1. Your pictures are ahhhhmazing!!!

2. I :wub: sexy shrimp and really want a pico

3. Your tank is basically the bomb

I love your pico, the sexy thread is what inspired me to want a pico! lol So yeah. just thought I'd tell you how freaking awesome your tank is..as if you don't already know! B)

Hi Lalani,

(Apologies for dragging this thread back on topic :P )

Nice work with the new lens. I have the 105mm Micro-Nikkor and that focal length is great for aquarium photography (excepting the FTS.) I see you are already putting it to good use. The pix will only get better as you learn how to best take advantage of it.

thanks for sharing,

hank

Oh my gosh, tank you so much Lizzie! :blush:

I'm so glad you've decided to do a pico, I'm assuming it will contain sexies? :D

Haha, thanks Hank! I am loving this lens so much, I just wish I had more time each day to use it.

Oh yes it will!

My lfs gets them in every once in a while and they are like $15 each. So I'm just gonna save up the money to make a little 2.5 gallon w/built in sump and then wait for the sexies to arrive!

Lol. Those zoa's your getting from ddr_phish are going to look really cool in your tank. So cool, I had him frag me some :lol:

Sorry for the hijack.....

kthnxbi :)

$15 isn't a bad price at all, I know sexies at my LFSs are more like $25.

Haha, you're going to get some of those zoas from Josh as well? They are pretty, aren't they? I don't know where I'll put my frag, this tank or the 20H. :P

You didn't actually read the past couple of pages... did you? :P

Where do you think the rollercoaster comes in. From banana hammocks to sexy shrimp.............

WOW!! New pics are a jaw dropping experience. Thats becuase of the new lens?

Thanks Monkey, and yup, the lens makes all the difference. :D

One of the hitchhiker pistol shrimp decided he wanted his portrait taken..... :wub:

"Anybody need a bottle opener?"

IMG_2729.jpg

Yikes, does he jack with anything?

Archived