inTank Media Baskets

Nano-Reef.com Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

VWilliams81

Happy BDay!!

Happy 7th Birthday Nano-Reef.com!

7thbirthdaygiveaway.jpg

md_banner6_2.jpg

It's our 7th birthday, and to celebrate we're giving you presents! We've teamed up with Marine Depot to give away some great prizes to four lucky winners.

Prize Details

Grand Prize: Current USA Solana 34 Gallon Aquarium w/ HQI 150w Pendant & Modern Black Stand - More Info

2nd Prize: AquaC Nano Remora Protein Skimmer (Skimmer Only) - More Info

3rd Prize: IceCap 250 Watt Electronic Metal Halide/HQI Ballast - More Info

4th Prize: Prodibio Biokit Reef - 30 Vials - More Info

How To Enter

To enter the prize drawing simply post a comment in this thread. It's in honor of our birthday after all, so post a fun Nano-Reef.com memory, a little adulation, or whatever you like!

Giveaway Rules

You may only enter the drawing once! If you enter more than once you'll be automatically disqualified. If you want to chat, please use our Anniversary Thread.

The drawing is open to United States residents only. Apologies to our international members, but shipping costs are prohibitive, especially with the grand prize.

Four winners will be chosen randomly from among the entries on June 1st, 2008. Prizes will be given out in the order that names are drawn.

Entries can be submitted until May 31st, 2008, 11:59 PM PST

Good luck everyone!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took my first dive into reefkeeping about 6 years ago with a 20gallon, which I still have and use as my main tank. I've also set up a 14g Biocube and a 3g picotope since...I guess I have a thing for going smaller! Much props to nano-reef.com for all the knowledge that I've learned over the years, and happy birthday!

Allen

This site is a fantastic resource on the keeping of Nano-tanks -- thank you so much for providing such a wonderful resource!

Happy birthday - and many more!!!

Craig

Wow! Happy Birthday Nano-Reef, and thanks for the great reefing advice over the years. I've seen a lot of great ideas relevant to reefkeeping as a whole showing up here first. I think there's something about having a smaller tank that allows people to fine-tune it, so keep up the great work everybody!

Josh

Happy birthday to a wonderful reef site of knowledge and information. Thanks to both nano-reef and marine depot for giving back to the reef community.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANO-REEF! My first post!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear Nano-Reef,

Happy birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Nano-Reef.

I haven't been a member here very long, but I have already learned so much valuable information skimming through some of the forums. What a fantastic site this is.

Thanks

Archived