Cultivated Reef

Nano-Reef.com Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday Nano-Reef and thanks for such a wonderful place to watch other people follies just to make them again yourself!

reefinnewb

Happy B-day Nano-reef. I have seen a few and look forward to seeing many more. Thank you Chris for a great site and a big thanks to all the member that have helped me along in the hobby.

Clownfish123

Happy B-day NR love this site i have met nothing but quality people here. They are all willing to share their knowledge. thanks to all and specially to Urchinhead.

pnchowdary

Happy 7'th Birthday to Nano-Reef. Its a great resource for anyone in saltwater reef hobby. Keep up the good work.

Kudos to U :bowdown:

Happy Birthday nano reef just to let you know you are 49 in dog years. Almost half a century old! I just found your site but love it and can't wait to keep reading! :D

Happy birthday Nano-reef.com .Its been a pleasure typing on you.Thanks and have many more ggreat years to come.

geekreef_05

Happy Birthday NR.com!

Big thanks to the mods, admins and everyone running this site... including the people at Marine Depot.

Its a pleasure to see this site pick up with such popularity over the years.

cheers,

geekreef

Happy Birthday Nano-Reef!

I have been a member for some time, lurk a lot....post little. Have learned lots of info and a fantastic resource for the hobby. Also, I have laughed many times....to point of crying.

Nano-Reef.com.....not just for the love of reefing, but for the therapy!

Knox

Archived