Cultivated Reef

Nano-Reef.com Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANO-REEF!

Second of all I wanted to say that I'm new here and I am extremely happy to find a forum that is so alive and full of intelligent persons! I just posted and already have 8 comments :D

I'd love to win that 34gallon nano, its beautiful!

-Josh

Congrats on hitting 7yrs, and I hope to be here for the next 7yrs or more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site has helped give me ideas and the info needed to keep a healthy nano reef, thanks to all those people here who take the time to help everyone else out.

happy b-day - thanks for getting me back in the reef game with my nano - this site sealed the deal for me and I appreciate it everyday I look at my tank.

NR Rocks! :)

I love having a place to come to that is specifically geared for nano tanks. I remember years ago when I set up my first reef tank, a 12g JBJ nanocube and this was the site I came to for learning. Now after several years of keeping larger tanks, I'm going back to setting up another 12g JBJ and coming back here again for more valuable info.

THANKS!!!

Happy birthday!

I have learned so much since i first starting to lurk. And still learning. :)

Thanks everyone!

Why not have my first post be on the Happy B-Day drawing thread!!! So, Happy Birthday to, from what I gather so far, a wonderful place for information and expansive knowledge!

Aaron

2.5g in beginning cycle.

Badgerspit

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST NANO SITE OUT THERE!!!

(I am SUCH a n00b!!!)

Good luck to all in this awesome contest.

unbeatablebonz

Great Prizes. Thanks for the opp. It's nice to possibly add to the madness without spending a cent. ;)

HI All!!

I've only just started to read all the good info on this site and am just starting to learn more about this cool hobby. I've had fresh watter fish in the past and think I'm ready for the challenge. Thanks in advanced for all the questions I'm about to have and am really excited to run across this great site!!

Thanks Again!

AA

:D

Archived