Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

Drawing Winners!

Congratulations to our drawing winners! The random number generator has chosen:

Grand Prize: Brewspew #705

2nd Prize: schaadrak #785

3rd Prize: coralcrazy #170

4th Prize: Tman456 #1133

Winning members, you will receive a PM from me shortly with more details. Thanks to everyone for participating!

Happy 7th Birthday Nano-Reef.com!

7thbirthdaygiveaway.jpg

md_banner6_2.jpg

It's our 7th birthday, and to celebrate we're giving you presents! We've teamed up with Marine Depot to give away some great prizes to four lucky winners.

Prize Details

Grand Prize: Current USA Solana 34 Gallon Aquarium w/ HQI 150w Pendant & Modern Black Stand - More Info

2nd Prize: AquaC Nano Remora Protein Skimmer (Skimmer Only) - More Info

3rd Prize: IceCap 250 Watt Electronic Metal Halide/HQI Ballast - More Info

4th Prize: Prodibio Biokit Reef - 30 Vials - More Info

How To Enter

To enter the prize drawing simply post a comment in this thread. It's in honor of our birthday after all, so post a fun Nano-Reef.com memory, a little adulation, or whatever you like!

Giveaway Rules

You may only enter the drawing once! If you enter more than once you'll be automatically disqualified. If you want to chat, please use our Anniversary Thread.

The drawing is open to United States residents only. Apologies to our international members, but shipping costs are prohibitive, especially with the grand prize.

Four winners will be chosen randomly from among the entries on June 1st, 2008. Prizes will be given out in the order that names are drawn.

Entries can be submitted until May 31st, 2008, 11:59 PM PST - The drawing is now closed for entries!

Good luck everyone!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Crook

Wow, happy birthday N-R!! I look forward to more knowledge, experience, and stories in the future.

Sweet, I just locked in an epic first post, finally!

I hope that counts for something!! :P

Thank you for the contest and thank you for maintaining such a wonderful site!

And thanks to Marine Depot for ponying up with some sweet prizes!

Yay!!!

I love NR.com. I remember all the wicked help I used to get from the Pros on the site ;)

Hopefully now, I am one of those who is dishing out the answers instead of asking all the questions!

Man that Solana would be awesome! I think I would have a heart attack if I won :P

This is awesome. I dont think i spend more time on any one single activity in my life as i do reefing and/or browsing n-r. Can't wait for the drawing.

NOTHING beats free stuff! :D

Stuff like this giveaway, all the knowledge I've gained from this site, the $$ and disasters NR has prevented...

The list goes on and on!

Robert

Some great prizes! But seriously, the information provided by this site and the plethora of its knowledgeable users is better than any prize ( unless you mysteriously decide to pony up for a BMW 5 series O.o )

Well this is pretty cool, i'm usually addicted to one forum at at time for whatever hobby is going on my life and this one is a great one, i've only been here for a little while but the help i've gotten has been great, and i hope i've helped some people as well :)

keep it up everyone!

This is the only site I ever visit and the only reason my first saltwater tank is still up and running after almost a year. Thanks nano-reef.

Happy 7th Birthday Nano-Reef.com!

7thbirthdaygiveaway.jpg

md_banner6_2.jpg

It's our 7th birthday, and to celebrate we're giving you presents! We've teamed up with Marine Depot to give away some great prizes to four lucky winners.

Prize Details

Grand Prize: Current USA Solana 34 Gallon Aquarium w/ HQI 150w Pendant & Modern Black Stand - More Info

2nd Prize: AquaC Nano Remora Protein Skimmer (Skimmer Only) - More Info

3rd Prize: IceCap 250 Watt Electronic Metal Halide/HQI Ballast - More Info

4th Prize: Prodibio Biokit Reef - 30 Vials - More Info

How To Enter

To enter the prize drawing simply post a comment in this thread. It's in honor of our birthday after all, so post a fun Nano-Reef.com memory, a little adulation, or whatever you like!

Giveaway Rules

You may only enter the drawing once! If you enter more than once you'll be automatically disqualified. If you want to chat, please use our Anniversary Thread.

Four winners will be chosen randomly from among the entries on June 1st, 2008. Prizes will be given out in the order that names are drawn.

Entries can be submitted until May 31st, 2008, 11:59 PM PST

Good luck everyone!

Definitally happy Birthday and to whoever wins the aquarium system, do post pictures when you set it up!

Happy Birthday.....I know its been a short period of time for me but i have learned alot so far and plan to continue in my quest for knowledge. Amazing give away thanks!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Archived