Christopher Marks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Sounds like a great Birthday Giveaway! Good Luck everyone,

ps. someone should get Reef Central started on this LOL

jdcoykendall

:D My first post on NR !!!

I'd admit I have been trolling, and drooling over the information and tanks you all have here..

I am about to purchase a Nano 24G, and I've learned so much already reading hours and hours of information you all kindly post..

Maybe after this contest I can start two tanks ;)

Happy B-day nano reef love this site. I am glad I came back to the nano world after a 2 and a half year break into the macro reef haha.

adamjonpeterson

Well I havent been on the site in forever, was thinking about starting a small tank so here is to hoping I can get a good headstart because of the birthday :)

deltalead13

If I don't win, I'm gonna stick my head into my 1.5 gallon and drown myself! Actually I don't think my head will fit! LOL

Thanks to everyone for all of their informative posts and thanks for the creators for putting this site up for us Noobs!

Happy B-Day!!! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANO-REEF

thanks to this site i learned so much about nano reefs before i went and made some unnecessary purchases!!!

Mrs. Cheetos

Happy Birthday Nano-Reef.com!!!!!

This contest is a great idea! :D I haven't been a member for very long but it's been really cool seeing and reading about other peoples nanos. :bowdown: Thanks for the wonderful forum.

Wow a chance to win some of that great stuff, cool! I love the fourms on this site as it is my source of good info since my favorite LFS is an hour away. My odds are just as good as any but I hope I get something lol. Yay can't wait!

Archived