inTank Media Baskets

Nano-Reef.com Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
avalanche1201

Happy B-day NR!

Learned a lot through this site and I've enjoyed seeing many great tanks.

best part was when people said it couldn't be done, I found this site and its being done

One of the best site I have come across for reefs. I am sure it is the reason I am starting my first!

Thanks and Happy Birthday nano-reef.com!

Hellzbellz

Chris and Crew,

Thanks so much for making this such a wonderful site. I think everyone here also deserves a "Thank you" for providing so many answers, and asking the questions that get the answers. I look forward to another 7 years of NR.com, and wish this site nothing but the best.

Thanks again,

Heath

Cool. 7 years omgomgomg . Happy Birthday! Got my start here. Lots of inspiring stuff, as well as information and helpful people. :grouphug: Thanks Chris! :D

!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks for all the info you've helped me find and I can't wait to get back in the hobby.

If you read my thread you'd know why I'm on a break. Not to mention I now have a new daughter.

Anywho congrats and here's to the many years to come!

Nano-Reef.com rocks! My Biocube 14 is well on its way thanks to the help of the knowledgeable Nano Reefers that visit this sight. :D

Thanks for bringing alot of wonderful and knowledgeable people together and helping me get into this wonderful hobby! Happy Birthday! :D

I know I am not an old member by many people's standards, but this site has really grown the past few years. Having a resource such as this one enriches the hobby tremendously. Happy 7th N-R!

Archived