Innovative Marine Aquariums

Happy 7th Anniversary Nano-Reef.com!

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

Happy birthday to us! Today marks Nano-Reef.com's 7th Anniversary! It's been a busy past year, and the community continues to grow faster than ever, with 34,182 members now signed up.

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of our awesome members that have made Nano-Reef.com the great site it is today! Needless to say the community wouldn't be anything without the contributions and support from our dedicated members and moderators. Thanks for seven amazing years!

Here's a look back at our past 6 anniversaries:

P.S. Check out our Birthday Prize Giveaway!

I can't believe it's been 6 years since I started Nano-Reef.com! You know what they say though, time flies when you're having fun! In the past year we passed a million posts on the forums, and there are now 26,762 members signed up.

This community wouldn't be anything today without all of our great members that keep the forums such a great place to visit. I want to thank all the people who have contributed to the site over the years, especially all the moderators who have given so much of their time watching over the site.

As always, here's a look at the past 5 anniversaries:

Today is Nano-Reef.com's 5th Anniversary, and it's been a great 5 years! The nano reef keeping hobby has grown tremendously in just the last year alone. We're now at 19,751 members and going strong. I think we can safely say that nano reefs have finally been accepted as a part of the hobby.

I believe we have a really great group of members here, and I want to thank everyone for making Nano-Reef.com such a great place to learn and have fun!

For tradition, here's a look from the past four years:

Happy 4th Anniversary Nano-Reef.com! Another great year has passed and we're now at 14,121 members. The popularity of nano reef keeping is at an all time high, and the nano-reef.com community is growing faster than ever. Thank you all for being a part of Nano-Reef.com!

In keeping with tradition, here's a look at the last three years:

It's been three great years together with everyone! We're now over 8000 members strong, and growing by well over 100 more each week. Thanks to all our members, old a new, for making Nano-Reef.com all that it is today!

Here's a peek back into the past two years:

Hey, we made it another year! Happy Birthday Nano-Reef.com! Just to give perspective on how much Nano-Reef.com has grown in the past year, here's a quote from last year:

One year ago this day, I started nano-reef.com in hopes of bringing together the nano reef keeping community, and teaching those with interest an easy way to keep one. I never would have dreamed it would grow so fast, 1158 members this morning, and help so many.

3422 members later, here we are at year two. Things sure have changed since Nano-Reef.com was first born. Nano Reefs are being discovered and created by more people than ever before. For all those who said it couldn't done; look at us now! Thank you all for being part of this great community. I still believe there's something special about this group!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if the contest applies to those just in the USA, or if Canada is included. I am pretty sure marine depot only ships to the USA. I am sure for the contest purposes they could figure a way to ship to Canada, but it is still a good question to ask!!!

So whats the deal?!

Christopher Marks

I believe Marine Depot ships internationally, but I will get in touch with them to clarify if international members can enter. I'll keep everyone posted.

Brian Crook
I believe Marine Depot ships internationally, but I will get in touch with them to clarify if international members can enter. I'll keep everyone posted.

Hopefully they will ship internationally!!

BKtomodachi

Will you be checking entries per IP address? I can imagine some problems. ;)

Otherwise, THANK YOU! and congratulations.

:grouphug: It's great to be part of your Lucky 7th !!

Thanks to Mark all the NR mods for making and keeping this such a cool and knowledgable site.

I :wub: NR.com

Thank you Chris for building such a wonderful resource for hobbiest from around the world. Happy Birthday Nano-Reef.com!

Christopher Marks
Will you be checking entries per IP address? I can imagine some problems. ;)

Otherwise, THANK YOU! and congratulations.

Yeah, all winning entries will be thoroughly reviewed.

Thanks for all the warm wishes! It's been a great experience hosting the site for everyone.

Archived