Pod Your Reef

Day Job

scottyreef

• 3 months later...
ximmortaldeathx

I'm a VOIP Network Engineer, although about 3 Months ago I started my own company called ATS (American Telecom Services) I do wholesale termination.

I also plan to open an online website to sell dry goods similar to Marine Depot and coral frags.

Television producer and Emmy Award wining Graphic artist

www.robertpenzel.com

If anyone wants to make a bad a$$ reef movie hit me up!

Artwork I did for "Sport Science Season 2"

post-46133-1259915975_thumb.jpg

Edited by REEFs
this is a cool tread. anways. im a mental health worker. just finish my LVN just need to take the test then move up to RN

filipino in healthcare, SURPRISE!

work as an "engineer" , not very enlightening or interesting for that matter. I design/Plan/estimate/CM/PM all communications and transportation industry.

It pay the bills but we are laying off now...God knows when my number is up :(

Anyone hiring? LOL

Edited by thewire
army or the marines.....they need bullet sponges, errr able bodied folks i mean

I guess I'm one of those bullet sponges. I'm in the Army, and it strikes me funny when someone calls us a bullet sponges. Right out of High School they paid for my college at one of the best colleges in the country. I have deployed once, about to head over a second time this summer, and plan to have my grad school taken care of as well. Right now though, if you don't want to be an officer, you can enlist on a 3 year contract to become something like a medic, get your LPN, and after your time is up, you will have a full GI Bill paying for both living expenses and full tuition, book allowance, etc. Not a bad idea in this economy, especially since you would likely never leave a hospital if you did something like this.

Just a bullet sponge.

:slap:

Front End Developer for a Content Management Company. Our largest client right now is Sears Holding. We're currently redesigning the Kenmore site.

Network Engineer and Lottery-Winner wannabe.

someone cant drive their vette right

Actually the Vette got the holeshot they are very close through the 1/8 due to the EcoBoost reaching peak torque at 1500RPM flat out to redline

oh 1/8 mile. yeah thats a different story. torque band probably doesent favor the vette until almost the end of the track, and then see yaa! i took down a lingenfelter in the 8th by like the most minimal of margins. i will post the link on youtube. and no, i did NOT pick the soundtrack....

Edited by Formula462