Top Shelf Aquatics

Free Starter Frag Pack Giveaway

Weetabix7

I second Hazmat.

Congrats to the 3 noobs that scored the goodies. Can't wait to see pics of what couldda been B)

Thanks Weetie for giving all of us noobs a chance to show off what we didn't have and to try for a goody pack...kept me glued to my computer for most of last nite.

Hopefully others who have frags to spare will run contests of their own. Count me in on a hardware noob pack, have a few spare goodies I'd like to donate.

Again thanks for the chance, NR members rock

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! I'm so happy! This is great I can't wait for my frags! I'll take good care of them everyone, don't worry! I'll keep you guys updated also. I already have a tank thread set-up, it's in my signature. But once I get these frags in and settled I'll update that too.

Thank you guys for this opportunity and thank you so much for the frags whoever ends up sending them. I'm very excited. I'll have to see what I get, but I think they're going to get split up between the two tanks.

This is like a double bonus, because not only are they free which is fantastic, but it's like a mystery, I don't know what I'm going to get!

Thanks again everyone.

EDIT: I'm just wondering how you ended up choosing the winners. Did you do a drawing and did I just get lucky, or do you think that the 3 of us have the most pitiful tanks? Or... the most potential?

SaltWaterNewb

Grats all. I can't wait until I get stuff in my tank and eventually am able to frag some stuff and participate in give a ways like this. Even though I have not gotten anything physical from here, the information and knowledge I have gained in my short time here is invaluable. Thanks again Weetie for doing this.

Woo Woo Woo!!!! I actually won something! omgomgomg

Thanks to Wheetabix for doing this. Hopefully I can pass it on in a few months and give more free frags to more newbs.

I am wicked excited to see what I got!

Olivia

BibleSue and I are getting together and discussing what exactly we have and figuring out who gets what. We'll let the winners know.

One of the people will be getting the pack pictured in the first post, but I don't have specifics on the others yet.

To answer O-man's question earlier, I did a drawing to choose the winners from the final list. Hubby picked out two names and my 5 yr. old picked one.

BibleSue and I are getting together and discussing what exactly we have and figuring out who gets what. We'll let the winners know.

One of the people will be getting the pack pictured in the first post, but I don't have specifics on the others yet.

To answer O-man's question earlier, I did a drawing to choose the winners from the final list. Hubby picked out two names and my 5 yr. old picked one.

You mean this 5 year old?

DSCF3818.jpg

Weety....

Look at what you've done here.

The noobs that won are already talking about passing on free frags down the line once they've multiplied. You,ve done much to further the hobby...

Hear hear!!!!

Or here here!!!

Haa sorry

Bad grammar.

Or here here!!!

Haa sorry

Bad grammar.

Weety....

Look at what you've done here.

The noobs that won are already talking about passing on free frags down the line once they've multiplied. You,ve done much to further the hobby...

Hear hear!!!!

Or here here!!!

Haa sorry

Bad grammar.

Doofus!!!

But really, that's the idea, at least partially.

I've had so many people here help me out in so many ways, I'm really just passing it along. :)

SaltWaterNewb

I am a member of a cigar forum and we do that as well. Very neat game but here I guess the thing is it will cost a lot more due to shipping, but might be worth a try.

I am a member of a cigar forum and we do that as well. Very neat game but here I guess the thing is it will cost a lot more due to shipping, but might be worth a try.

That seems to be a common theme with most Cigar forums, I pretty much just check into to ASC anymore. We use to have a monthly swap of 2-5 sticks, that would be pretty interesting in this hobby.

Smoke anything good lately?

Rick

My husband likes a good cigar every once in a while.

We have been having a frag swap every other month, and are actually due to have one in April, if someone can just pull it together enough to get it organized!

That was super awesome of you Weetie. Congrats to the winners. Ill throw a steak and cheese sammich in on the next contest :)

We have a really big cigar shop here in NJ if there is anything you guys like let me know.

JR CIGAR

SaltWaterNewb
That seems to be a common theme with most Cigar forums, I pretty much just check into to ASC anymore. We use to have a monthly swap of 2-5 sticks, that would be pretty interesting in this hobby.

Smoke anything good lately?

Rick

I have a nice collection but haven't smoked anything for awhile. I am a member over at www.cigarsmokers.com. Very cool community.

Which forum?

is it too late to get in on this? I had a blue damsel...but I had a mantis shrimp..and I think he killed it...but I got the mantis out...and got a tomato clown..

post-34501-1206848980_thumb.jpg

is it too late to get in on this?

Yep, sorry.

The winners have already been chosen, and we will be shipping out around Tues. of next week.

Yep, sorry.

The winners have already been chosen, and we will be shipping out around Tues. of next week.

It's VERY hard to find good stuff around here man...there's only like one decent store...

It's VERY hard to find good stuff around here man...there's only like one decent store...

BibleSue still has some stuff left on her thread in this same forum.

Life has been kinda crazy lately and I'm afraid I've been a little remiss.

Arwndsh has offered to ship a batch of free chaeto to someone, so who on the list of contenders needs chaeto???

Volupte79 came by and picked up her freebies today, and I hope to ship out to rnewhou next Tues. We had a little delay due to PayPal.

I believe BibleSue shipped out to O-Man21 today, but I don't know for sure, hopefully she'll post on that.

Aside from a plant biology honors exam, microeconomics exam, and organic chemistry exam, this week should be a good one! :happy:

Weetabix's frag pack should arrive tomorrow, and I'll have pics up this weekend after I get my camera from home. In the meantime you'll have to be satisfied with my super-intense brand-new TANK THREAD !

Robert

Archived