Cultivated Reef

Free Starter Frag Pack Giveaway

Weetabix7

Life has been kinda crazy lately and I'm afraid I've been a little remiss.

Arwndsh has offered to ship a batch of free chaeto to someone, so who on the list of contenders needs chaeto???

Volupte79 came by and picked up her freebies today, and I hope to ship out to rnewhou next Tues. We had a little delay due to PayPal.

I believe BibleSue shipped out to O-Man21 today, but I don't know for sure, hopefully she'll post on that.

I could use some chaeto!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wanna let me know about cheato?

I just won a mantis, (as you know)

so I could use some, seeing as mantis' arent the cleanest of eaters.

Wanna let me know about cheato?

I just won a mantis, (as you know)

so I could use some, seeing as mantis' arent the cleanest of eaters.

Sorry bluepanda beat you to it. If I had seen this before I sent it out I would have divided it in two. Sorry, I might be able to hook you up with some near the middle of May. If you can't find any by then let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Is this still available? Please check out my 5.5 thread in my signature as you can see I really need frags, and I am a responsible n00b. Thanks.

This was really a neat thing you did here Weetie! I love the whole "pass it on" idea! Great job!!

Haha I love the don't hassle me thing. I can't stand all th damn summer people that come out to Southampton. It is also interesting that I am originally from Northern Illinois, Born in chicago lived in woodstock, lots of family is hinsdale.

SaltWaterNewb
Is this still available? Please check out my 5.5 thread in my signature as you can see I really need frags, and I am a responsible n00b. Thanks.

This has been over for about a month.

Yep, it's done.

Some of the long-time members here do giveaways every now and then though, so keep your eyes open.

And thanks bigfun!

I've been given a lot by many members here and I just like to pass it along when I can.

Archived