Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Feedback for the Won't You be my Valentine? Frag Swap

arwndsh

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reeferman-chris

:D My UPS driver ROCKS!!!! I told him my situation and he let me know that his supervisor was on his way from another sort center with a bunch of Next day packages. He said he was on his way to meet him after a few runs... Needless to say he met up with his super and got my package to me within 30 minutes from the first time he left!!! I am so happy I think I sharted!!! Gotta go get these in my tank.... :happy:

Chris

The USPS man dropped off a little nice notice that said I can pick it up tomorrow at the post office at 9am =(

WTF I SELECTED SIGNATURE WAVED

OMFG.

I'M SO ANGRY

OMG.

OMG

OMG.

WHY THE HELL DID I PAY FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING IF MY RECEIVER WILL GET IT SLOWER THAN IN-STATE PRIORITY?

OMG.

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG.

ALDKJFLD:SJFL:DSJFL:JDSFL:J

WTF I SELECTED SIGNATURE WAVED

OMFG.

I'M SO ANGRY

OMG.

OMG

OMG.

WHY THE HELL DID I PAY FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING IF MY RECEIVER WILL GET IT SLOWER THAN IN-STATE PRIORITY?

OMG.

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG.

ALDKJFLD:SJFL:DSJFL:JDSFL:J

Hope you got Purple People EATERS!!!! Dang you gave some of your best ACAN LORDS!!! :)

Hope you got Purple People EATERS!!!! Dang you gave some of your best ACAN LORDS!!! :)

omg.

OPMFG.

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

I'M VERY UPSET.

(can you tell?)

BustytheSnowMaam
The USPS man dropped off a little nice notice that said I can pick it up tomorrow at the post office at 9am =(

Go down to the PO with the notice. They probably have the box in the back. My secret santa forgot to waive the signature and I wasn't home when my Christmas package arrived. I drove madly through the neighborhood hunting down a postal carrier, and when I found one she told me that the box most likely was back at the post office. I went to the counter, gave them the notice, she found it right away and gave it to me.

BustytheSnowMaam
Ok, on a positive note, since Tasha isn't on. I'll post what she is getting for everyone else to see.

7 frags (was going to be 8 but one fell into my sump and I couldn't find it fast enough to get the shipment out) all zoas or palys but one. These aren't the actual frags, just pics I had on my computer. Most are the parent colony, some are other frags.

I hope they all make it ok!

Hi!

I was so glad you posted, I had no idea who you were when you used your real name in the address!

Yes they did, they are wonderful! Thanks so much! I will post pics when they open, will probably be tomorrow! You did an excellent job packaging them!

Who wanted the PPE? :naughtydance::naughtydance::naughtydance:

Zoas7.jpg

Mrseptember15, I would go talk to your postmaster to find out when the driver will be back and get that package.

I just updated the list for packages shipped today with tracking numbers I have received.

Jpndave give it a little bit and see if it comes later today. Some USPS packages come in the afternoon.

Nope, two express deliveries each day, first thing in the morning and 10:30am. I talked to the postmaster. It will be tomorrow (hopefully).

Hi!

I was so glad you posted, I had no idea who you were when you used your real name in the address!

Yes they did, they are wonderful! Thanks so much! I will post pics when they open, will probably be tomorrow! You did an excellent job packaging them!

Whew! :unsure::happy: I was worried all day. That was my first time shipping. Were both heatpacks still warm? Water temps ok? I floated the AoG and the Pipe Organ. Those are the two nicest pieces imo. Were they still attached to the styrofoam? Any Pod hitchhikers? My tank is overrun with them? :D The mandarin needs to get to work, she is slacking!

Sorry about the sloppy handwritten note (and that I forgot my username). I wrote the note on the way to the post office. Packaging took longer than I expected and I spent too much time looking for that 8th frag! Sorry it didn't make it in the box but I was kind of committed to shipping as everything else was bagged up.

I hope you enjoy them. Everyone always comments on the pipe organ. It moves with the flow quite nicely. And, it will let you know if your ph drops. Every time they stay closed up, my ph has drifted down a little. Bring it back up and out they come!

Happy Valentines Day!

Dave

Atlantis Reef

I got mine today!! Thanks Bible Sue!! Not sure what they all are but I know zoos they are all pulled in post pics for me hehe. Great Packaging !!!!!

Mrseptember15

I just called the post office and they said the carrier is still out in my neighborhood. I knew it was you, "Senders Name: ****" No worries, he said that the carrier will be back at 4-4:30 and I can check back again to see if my package is available to pick up.

:D My UPS driver ROCKS!!!! I told him my situation and he let me know that his supervisor was on his way from another sort center with a bunch of Next day packages. He said he was on his way to meet him after a few runs... Needless to say he met up with his super and got my package to me within 30 minutes from the first time he left!!! I am so happy I think I sharted!!! Gotta go get these in my tank.... :happy:

Chris

Oh, HOT DAMN - that makes me SO HAPPY! :happydance:

Man, I was some kinda upset at UPS for not getting this stuff to you on time - the shipping for this was EXPENSIVE, and for that much monie$, they DAMN WELL OUGHTA GET YOUR STUFF TO YOU AT THE PROMISED TIME!

It's gonna take me a while to get calmed down - I'm just so relieved! It's me and wifey's anniversary tonight, and all I could think about was not getting my coralz to my Valentine on time!

Good grief, that's pitiful, ain't it?!? Well, what can I say - I'm a fish dork!

BustytheSnowMaam
Oh, HOT DAMN - that makes me SO HAPPY! :happydance:

Man, I was some kinda upset at UPS for not getting this stuff to you on time - the shipping for this was EXPENSIVE, and for that much monie$, they DAMN WELL OUGHTA GET YOUR STUFF TO YOU AT THE PROMISED TIME!

It's gonna take me a while to get calmed down - I'm just so relieved! It's me and wifey's anniversary tonight, and all I could think about was not getting my coralz to my Valentine on time!

Good grief, that's pitiful, ain't it?!? Well, what can I say - I'm a fish dork!

Hey, happy anniversary, birthday, and valentine's day! Wow, all 3 in a row! :happy:

BustytheSnowMaam
Whew! :unsure::happy: I was worried all day. That was my first time shipping. Were both heatpacks still warm? Water temps ok? I floated the AoG and the Pipe Organ. Those are the two nicest pieces imo. Were they still attached to the styrofoam? Any Pod hitchhikers? My tank is overrun with them? :D The mandarin needs to get to work, she is slacking!

Sorry about the sloppy handwritten note (and that I forgot my username). I wrote the note on the way to the post office. Packaging took longer than I expected and I spent too much time looking for that 8th frag! Sorry it didn't make it in the box but I was kind of committed to shipping as everything else was bagged up.

I hope you enjoy them. Everyone always comments on the pipe organ. It moves with the flow quite nicely. And, it will let you know if your ph drops. Every time they stay closed up, my ph has drifted down a little. Bring it back up and out they come!

Happy Valentines Day!

Dave

Yeah- I sure will enjoy them- they will add lots of color to my tank! My only suggestion would be to put a little less newspaper between the corals and the heat pack- the newspaper layer was much warmer than the corals, but the corals did get some of the heat and were fine. Otherwise the bagging and styrofoam box were very well-done. I will post pics when they're opened more.

I just called the post office and they said the carrier is still out in my neighborhood. I knew it was you, "Senders Name: ****" No worries, he said that the carrier will be back at 4-4:30 and I can check back again to see if my package is available to pick up.

don't post my real name on the internets!!!

THE NINJAS WILL COME GET MEEE

keep me updated!

---

ZOAS ARE ACCLIMATING. THANKS AGAIN CHRIS

IT'S LIKE DOUBLE SURPRISE WAITING FOR THEM TO OPEN :D:D:D:D:D

If the person who shipped to me would post my tracking number, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, in advance.

:)

broke into Amber's SN for you: UPS 1ZE334720120075781

Sweet, I got the correct tracking number.

Thanks, varanus37!

And no, I haven't been looking at your 55g thread to see what may be in the package.

;):)

broke into Amber's SN for you: UPS 1ZE334720120075781

oh crap.

don't go through the PMs i sent her

PROMISE?

(just kidding!)

Yeah- I sure will enjoy them- they will add lots of color to my tank! My only suggestion would be to put a little less newspaper between the corals and the heat pack- the newspaper layer was much warmer than the corals, but the corals did get some of the heat and were fine. Otherwise the bagging and styrofoam box were very well-done. I will post pics when they're opened more.

Ok, I'll remember that, less paper under the heat packs. There was actually a reason I did that. I had a package show up with a wet heat pack. Everything was stone cold. Of course, it was shipped in zip lock bags and no larger bag over that, several leaked and the postmaster wasn't too happy as the box was wet too. Maybe if I put a bit of paper around the sides to soak up any little bit of water. Didn't want the bags melting either, I read that has happened too.

What rating were the heat packs you sent out? I think that is what Louie3 used to ship mine to me. Any chance they are still going to be active two days out?

Archived